Why do you guys bother with Datsuns?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's NOTHING you can do to a chevy that hasn't been done a thousand times and a thousand different ways. Some people like to walk to beat of a different drum. (to me)... life is too short to drive something boring. Now by boring, It doesn't have to be fast or powerful(that helps) but at least be different. I've owned 27 cars to date and many of them have been chevys, a couple of GTO's, and 6 Datsuns. I like what the datsun offers to me. Fun, mpg, and uniqueness(is that a word?). You can keep your gas guzzling torque beast, i'm sure all your friends have them too, good, be a sheep.... BBBAAAAAAAAAAA! I'll walk my own path, thank you.

Okay, I'm almost 17 and I already know Chevys rule! Why mess around with a crappy four cylendar Datsun when you can have a big mofo 350?! I just wanted to check this board out, I found you even had a stupid event in Oregon for all your little wussy cars. GIVE IT UP, my Chevy will climb all over ur little rice rockets!

C'mon, really, why do you guys even bother with this jap crap?! Get a reall truck like mine! you won't be sorry!

because i have owned a chevy. biggest pile of shit you can buy. i don't feel like buying a new part every five miles :sick:

• Like 1

FUCK YEAH!! Figured out how to reset the IP address on the computer. I can finally get back on Ratsun on the big computer!! The phone is a bitch for browsing and typing quickly. Handy, but still much less convenient.

Worst truck I ever had was a silverado with vortec 350. It would die on the highway then fire back up after the electronics cooled down. POS. The worst diesels in the world are gm 6.5 and the older 6.2 or what ever those were. Abosolutely the biggest pieces of junk in the diesel world. They get no respect. Even the shitty ford 6.0 and 6.4 get more respect.

my ford would drag your chevy sideways with no problem forward or backwards no problem and my datsun will

smoke your ass on any paved street you would like to challenge me on

every car has its place we dont knock your chevy just to make our dicks seem bigger your truck would out do anything I have in the mud bacause I dont give a shit about mud my ford is a work truck and will out last out haul and out pull your chevy anywhere but in the mud

HAVE FUN IN THE MUD SOME DAY A FORD WILL PULL YOU OUT

Guest kamakazi620

WTF is this shit????? Sorry i was too busy WORKing on some broke down chevys to give a fuck bouts some troll lol lol ......................Think how many datsun projects could get done if you guys spent time working on cars instead of interweb fighting with a trollololol??? CEREAL................