mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And wait for some asshat to get your powder coated parts back to u so u could work on the goon... I will be off tomorrow to finalize my front four link mount then next weekend I can finally just maybe get a rear end back in the goon and get it off dollies..... Woot woot

Commited to buy a little piece of something for my truck today oh and got my valance metal worked and powder coated to put on the truck.... A fucking valance...wow I have never had a valance on this truck and what I got coming will add a little panache' to it

FJ20s are awesome! But heavy I think... CA18DET!!!

As far has headlights that are drop ins...

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/products/products.html

but read this:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?288782-Who-has-the-best-sealed-beams

and here is the bi-focus

The best light ever for 5.75 conversions was the Cibie CSR but has been discontinued sadly (I think the building that made them burnt down or something and the molds were lost)

• Like 1
Also i guess i will put it out there im thinking of going with a FJ20 maybe carbed what is your guy's thoughts on this.

Motor swap already? Didn't you just put the existing one in? Ill take it off your hands if you're not happy with it. :)

• Like 1