• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Pretty substantial brackets for the fan mounting.  Are they welded to the radiator body at the top and bottom?  That's what I seem to see at the bottom.

Yes its a CBR radiator, that i wanted more added to it. There is a bent flap to weld on. Last is make the radiator black. Now its time for some sort of intercooler that will be some what of a challenge.

• Like 1

Looks good, Ray!  I used the flimsy-ass push-thru zip ties when I did the wagon fan.  It did the job, but it was definitely second rate :_

Yours look like they're in chains and leather, and all tied up waiting for the mistress to come punish them. 

And that red color really pops!

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, Duncan said:

Looks good, Ray!  I used the flimsy-ass push-thru zip ties when I did the wagon fan.  It did the job, but it was definitely second rate :_

Yours look like they're in chains and leather, and all tied up waiting for the mistress to come punish them. 

And that red color really pops!

Chips dips chains and whips. Sex drug rock and roll.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn Ray, that thing is awesome.  I need to come buy you and the Mrs a Miguel's Jr lunch and check this beast out in person. 

Very well done, sir.  Chip Foose is jealous.

• Like 2

Did you guys see that Toyota Stout that Steve Strope built? Ray's 521 is way more custom, but they have the same vibe.

I love the door panels they put in that truck - https://www.motortrend.com/features/pure-visions-australian-japanese-classic-truck/?galleryimageid=56f77422-99cc-49ad-bb54-2493375acd5a

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Did you guys see that Toyota Stout that Steve Strope built? Ray's 521 is way more custom, but they have the same vibe.

I love the door panels they put in that truck - https://www.motortrend.com/features/pure-visions-australian-japanese-classic-truck/?galleryimageid=56f77422-99cc-49ad-bb54-2493375acd5a

Holy shit that thing is so dam clean. That got me bet for sure.

• Like 1

14 years later and this thing has been killer....twice.

My 521 only wishes it could be this nice. I told it to wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

• Haha 1
On 3/6/2024 at 10:29 AM, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

The leather pockets with twisties are cool.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...