mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i have news for you it does not.My engine does not run any hotter and the engine bay is not hotter.I shot it myself with herculiner from pepeboys and i bought a 20.00 undercoating gun to spray it.Do i like yes but with were im going with this truck i will probably end up painting in there but we will see.I can say one thing prep is easy its cheap and it bonds well and covers a lot of imperfections to.

Well i bought the headlights and i got matching fog lights,i think it will look pretty cool.Also bought 2 yards of the same micro suede on my seats to match kick panels and door panels.I got the kick panels done but i dont know i am going to do the stitching on the panels,and i think there will be material left then i will do the head liner.Other then that waiting for the gauge plates to come back from pin striper and i dont know what is next from here,maybe just get it ready for paint,i got enough money in this truck already.NOT..