mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well pulled the passenger fender off today to get the second and last little rust hole repaired.I also pulled the SSS badge off of the grill,it looked cool but you guys were right on that one.I am going to put the fog lights on and maybe mold the holes in for the fender mount RVM and put the BMTrouble u flag one's on.The only thing really pissing me off right now is the charging system now i have a surge in the electrical and it is annoying.This entire truck is brand new except the body and frame what the fuck i guess i will fix it when i get a chance.

Well pulled the passenger fender off today to get the second and last little rust hole repaired.I also pulled the SSS badge off of the grill,it looked cool but you guys were right on that one.I am going to put the fog lights on and maybe mold the holes in for the fender mount RVM and put the BMTrouble u flag one's on.The only thing really pissing me off right now is the charging system now i have a surge in the electrical and it is annoying.This entire truck is brand new except the body and frame what the fuck i guess i will fix it when i get a chance.

mines surging too i think its the belt on my alt ... im too lazy to tighten it.....hmmm maybe tonight... the lights pulse and shit?

mines surging too i think its the belt on my alt ... im too lazy to tighten it.....hmmm maybe tonight... the lights pulse and shit?

I dont know my belt is tight Alt is good,i will dig deaper into it.Working the next couple of day shifts so dont have time to drop it off,Oh also i bought 500# springs to switch out the fronts from 350#,i already pulled them and got those ready to go,Got to take measurements to maybe redo my instrument cluster to those speedhut gauges,mount my fog lights and maybe some BMW fag mirriors.

Man, I remember those days, Star Market Kailua....LOL.

I forget what it's like to be a starving student; new beginning = no cash. I remember all my first tools were piece mealed from crap. I couldn't even fix the damn fuse box in my first 521, it was split down the middle. I used to go to my friends house in Waimanalo...his dad had all the tools.

• Like 1
what do you do for a living.

Currently working as a commercial A/V installer. Last month was slim pickins, but just got word today that i may have work for the next 6 months. hooray. It's like a roller coaster, it's good pay when there's work, but when there's none i'm  hurting.

Man, I remember those days, Star Market Kailua....LOL.

I forget what it's like to be a starving student; new beginning = no cash. I remember all my first tools were piece mealed from crap. I couldn't even fix the damn fuse box in my first 521, it was split down the middle. I used to go to my friends house in Waimanalo...his dad had all the tools.

On top of that i have a lot of school loan debt that sucks my bank account dry every month. need to find something more stable. still working on my resumé and portfolio.