mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor 521 drivers and the lack of leg room.

I am like 5'9 or 10 (havent checked in like 4 years, but I have switched pant sizes), and find it terrible to ride in the passenger seat of my friends 521.

Oh im 5-10 and wide,i will manage in my new micro suede seats.Just the feel of them makes me hard i mean horny i mean feel good.lol

photo-100.jpgWayno the stock fan was not cutting it.It is a 2.3 liter.And as for the seats im waiting for some measurements first,and as for big im 5-10 but i weigh about 290 im semi fat and muscle i do it for fun,and im more fat right now anyway its been about 4 months of pure lazyness.lol

incase u guys dint know what your getting into .....this is little shamwow and his viena sausage clothed.....i dont wanna see what the jorts are packing

i ve been waiting for the last package u sent  that was supposed to show up on the 12th of nevuarary....how much were they there cute and  want some for my goon

I got them for about 300.00,and i bought 2 sets for me and my buddy.They do have them on egay but they are about 150.00 plus doll hairs and some are with shipping and some without.

I got them for about 300.00,and i bought 2 sets for me and my buddy.They do have them on egay but they are about 150.00 plus doll hairs and some are with shipping and some without.

and yor posting in my thread about rich boy status ....damn baller....