mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

photo-100.jpgWayno the stock fan was not cutting it.It is a 2.3 liter.And as for the seats im waiting for some measurements first,and as for big im 5-10 but i weigh about 290 im semi fat and muscle i do it for fun,and im more fat right now anyway its been about 4 months of pure lazyness.lol

in case anyone forgot.....

• Like 1
How much do you weigh now Wayno.

I usually weigh about 170 in the winter, as I don't work as hard, in the summer I will get down to 155, I am 6'1" tall.

I used to be able to work 12 hrs. straight with no issues, I even worked 33hrs straight once, and 28+ hrs straight a couple times, but now I am wore out at 7/8 hrs, I am getting to old for that shit, I pressure wash for a living, I am self employed, I started the company in 1994.

I hear you i don't know how old you are,bur i can tell you i'm feeling at 40 now.If i'm pumping weights i weigh in between 295-300 but  now i'm down to about 287 or less due to lazyness.I used to run tug's and barges out of Hawaii and here in Los Angeles and San Diego.But for the last 9 years i have ben working at the refinery which pays me more then what i used to make but now ive gotten lazy,Jan 1 im going to try and hit it hard but work out with a little less weight.

I hear you i don't know how old you are,bur i can tell you i'm feeling at 40 now.If i'm pumping weights i weigh in between 295-300 but  now i'm down to about 287 or less due to lazyness.I used to run tug's and barges out of Hawaii and here in Los Angeles and San Diego.But for the last 9 years i have ben working at the refinery which pays me more then what i used to make but now ive gotten lazy,Jan 1 im going to try and hit it hard but work out with a little less weight.

I am 56 years old.  :rolleyes:

photo-115.jpg

So he came today for me to buy the seats,tells me there in cherry condition.Look at the right seat and tell me the Recaro is not crooked plus its missing the inside plastic covers for the seat hinges,so i tell him i will take for 900.00 he tells me 1000.00 and i tell him happy new year.I really wanted them to i think i will go back to my first choice of Corbeau's.I just want bucket's to have more of a rice rocket feel you know.