mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually have it up as high as it can go in the front. The top bracket was welded on to high. I can lower it about 2" front the coil over adjustment, but I can't because the long tube header will drag the ground. The back I lowered about 5 inches by taking apart the leaf pack and flipping the main leaf over. I want to put some 1" blocks in the back to bring it down a hair more. I have 3" and 4" DJM kits if anybody local wants to trade for a 1" kit.

102_01651.jpg

Wow i would love to help you out but i am good right now.so the truck looks good and dont take this the wrong way but what tires are you running because it looks to me like you can go lower on the rear.I love the front drop i have 17's up front and 18's in the rear.And you said it rides better then the before with the coil over.I hope.lol

Wow i would love to help you out but i am good right now.so the truck looks good and dont take this the wrong way but what tires are you running because it looks to me like you can go lower on the rear.I love the front drop i have 17's up front and 18's in the rear.And you said it rides better then the before with the coil over.I hope.lol

I can go a max of 2 more inches in the back, but I only have the 3" and 4" kits. I'm running 205/40/16 on right now. I also have the 17" Escalades I'm waiting for tires (204/40/17) to put on.

It does ride a little better with the coil over setup. It handles like it is on rails. My problem is that I still have a bench seat and I'm sliding around everywhere.

Jamie

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

photo-95.jpg

Nothing new to report really.Just had a new throttle cable made for my truck by the boys at R Rated Motorsports.Its a Lokar cable and it is so smooth and silky.Now the coil overs and on to the damm roof rack,still got to get it tuned right change the windshield rubber hide more wires and does anyone know were i can get a new long hood release because the one i got is way to short.

I would just like to make this public apology to Beebani for ranting about the coil over brackets not being cut right and not fitting and so forth when he did clearly state to get the 1/2 bearing type collars ,and there for its not his fault but all my fault and for that I am sorry.I guess i was to excited to order them when he sent me the link from Summit and i did not even bother to read the all post's he sent me and when they did not fit i was angry with him when i should of been angry with myself for not paying attention.So again i want to apoligize for giving Beebani a hard time and for that i will truly read all my posts again from any body to make sure i understand what i need or they need thats for sure so i dont do this again.And again i am sorry and for the record the brackets were perfect and the quality and craftsmanship are fantastic and other then my stupidity get the bearing collars and they will bolt up real nice.Thanks

• Like 1