mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now what kind of SEMA week is that? You must have breezed through because I spent all last year, hangovers and all, walking the thing. I still missed 4x4 and a lot of stuff on the second floor.

Should stay at the California, hang with all the HAYN's, eat food, be merry. Zip line the Fremont, etc.

Now what kind of SEMA week is that? You must have breezed through because I spent all last year, hangovers and all, walking the thing. I still missed 4x4 and a lot of stuff on the second floor.

Should stay at the California, hang with all the HAYN's, eat food, be merry. Zip line the Fremont, etc.

You know i got there at 900 am and spent the whole day walking around non stop.And no i dont want to stay with all the Hawaiian's at the Cockaroach motel.I did everything talked to alot of people,but at 5-10 300 lbs my legs were getting sore and i had enough,plus you know 30 + % of the vendors are china companies with knock off's that was just junk.The guy that did my bed skirts had his purple chevy dually at the Falken tire pit up front laying frame with 26" wheels.Honestly i saw enough and i had to work thursday and friday so i took off got hawaiian food at island Flavors and got the wife dunkin donuts and came home.

What, you don't like the California? Me neither, I usually stay at the Rio (friends and family discount) but the California gots the real hawaiian food. I bet yur shwag bag was full though. The best thing for me is collecting the stickers and seeing the technology.

I agree too, the Chinese booths are starting to take over. Everything from replacement headlamps to alternator brackets to spray booths. Did you visit tires? WAY WORSE over there.

• Like 1

Oh yea,and when you go back to Vegas check out the Hawaiian restraunt island flavors.they have a website the family is from da big island and the food is good.and the people are real friendly.just go up blue diamond or west and when you hit Durango make a right and keep going down and they will be on your right hand side just after the chevron station.broke da mout cuz.

I can't say on mine they ride any better. It doesn't ride any worse. The main reason I put them on was to get rid of the torsion bars so I can put on my long tube header. I think the 3855's were to short. I should have got the 4855's. Right now my truck is at peak height and the fender is at the top of the tires(205/40/16). It does grab corners real well though.

Jamie