mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

photo-100.jpgWayno the stock fan was not cutting it.It is a 2.3 liter.And as for the seats im waiting for some measurements first,and as for big im 5-10 but i weigh about 290 im semi fat and muscle i do it for fun,and im more fat right now anyway its been about 4 months of pure lazyness.lol

I also have a LZ23, I drive it daily towing a trailer, and half the time it has 500 or more pounds of debris in the flatbed, I have no cooling issues, about the only issue I have is when it is above 90 degrees and I exit a freeway and come to stop lights, the temp needle moves up a 16th inch, and my dual SU bowls start to boil causing a miss in the engine till cooler fuel hits the bowls and cools them down, which seems to take till i am in 3rd gear.

Your not as big as I beleaved, and your not fat either, at least by todays standards, you might fit in the seats, I could never have something that nice, as I would get grease on them, so I live with nice and comfortable.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what is your name and did you know Abe kanahe mike damas Rick calhau Aaron mejia.

Didn't Abe have a pink corolla way back when? If its the same Abe, I bought it from him. Had a BIG hole in the roof and a Uen top in pink. I know of Rick too.

My crowd was a bunch of boys from Kailua, Waimanalo, Kaneohe. Jenke brothers, Brain brothers from Waimanalo, my cousin Herman Kama, Jason Rodrigues, Skip, Reed, Lawrence (from CarTunes)  Ryan Yee, etc. etc. etc. Dido, Kelly Kuahi, man the list goes on and on. In Kaneohe, William Maxwell, Thomas Thom, Eddie Bento, etc, etc, etc. Then the car clubs were Cruise Mode, Authentic, Color Shok, Etc. You remember Basic Image too LOL?

I miss them all.

My name is Pat W. (insert hoale last name here).

Didn't Abe have a pink corolla way back when? If its the same Abe, I bought it from him. Had a BIG hole in the roof and a Uen top in pink. I know of Rick too.

My crowd was a bunch of boys from Kailua, Waimanalo, Kaneohe. Jenke brothers, Brain brothers from Waimanalo, my cousin Herman Kama, Jason Rodrigues, Skip, Reed, Lawrence (from CarTunes)  Ryan Yee, etc. etc. etc. Dido, Kelly Kuahi, man the list goes on and on. In Kaneohe, William Maxwell, Thomas Thom, Eddie Bento, etc, etc, etc. Then the car clubs were Cruise Mode, Authentic, Color Shok, Etc. You remember Basic Image too LOL?

I miss them all.

My name is Pat W. (insert hoale last name here).

I'm thinking,I'm sure we know each other.And yes that Abe that lived in the quancet hut.Lawerence the portagee.I wonder what he is doing now.Ryan eye did he not have all the Toyotas and lived in enchanted lakes.It's a small world,and nice job on the fan and shroud I don't have your fab skills.

I also have a LZ23, I drive it daily towing a trailer, and half the time it has 500 or more pounds of debris in the flatbed, I have no cooling issues, about the only issue I have is when it is above 90 degrees and I exit a freeway and come to stop lights, the temp needle moves up a 16th inch, and my dual SU bowls start to boil causing a miss in the engine till cooler fuel hits the bowls and cools them down, which seems to take till i am in 3rd gear.

Your not as big as I beleaved, and your not fat either, at least by todays standards, you might fit in the seats, I could never have something that nice, as I would get grease on them, so I live with nice and comfortable.

Way no yes only in stop and go traffic to,don't forget it is California so it's always stop and go traffic,I also like wasteing money I guess.How much more money I can put into this truck is beyond me.lol
photo-114.jpg

I called this guy on these seats for the truck but i want some measurements first.Im going red so these will do just fine.What do you think.

NICE A CL ADD IN PRINT ........I WA THINKING YOUR MONITOR HAD A ISSUE WITHTHE BIG CREASE DOWN IT...

photo-100.jpgWayno the stock fan was not cutting it.It is a 2.3 liter.And as for the seats im waiting for some measurements first,and as for big im 5-10 but i weigh about 290 im semi fat and muscle i do it for fun,and im more fat right now anyway its been about 4 months of pure lazyness.lol

DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN...^^^^^^^ LOL....NICE JORTS

trucks looking good

• Like 1
Sorry to hear about the seats. They look really nice!

I loved those pants back then.. I've got a few pairs for nostalgic purposes.. Just to remember how fads come and go and how awful some of them are.

No shit.And as for the seats i do love the corbeau gts 2 seats so maybe i will go that route in a suede i can get them maybe even cheaper.What about i know i wont spell it right   Z calvarechie.Remember those back in the days they were like 79.00 today over 200.00 i would say.Funny man how life works.