mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really want GTS II for my car! Been looking at them for awhile. Other priorities first.

You can order more fabric with the seats, so you can match your interior better. I was thinking of getting some to cover my rear seat.

Yes you can,i'm still pissed i did not get those Recaro's though.But i think the Corbeaus are going to do just fine.I was looking today at the leather and suede but i don't like the white stitching so going with the micro suede,and yes will probably get a couple yards of material to do door panels kick panels and maybe the headliner to.And whats funny is my stock headliner is still there from 1972 in perfect condition.

What are you planing for seat brackets?

they do sell brackets there 99 bucks for each side and they do make them for[here is the punch line]1973 and above Datsun trucks.Check it out,there seats when you buy them they dont come with the sliders they come with the brackets but you can buy the sliders seperate for i think 30.00 each.I did sit in them and i really liked them so im going for it.At least my truck will have the ricee look,or at least i hope not.BOOM...

[img=http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj612/mrbigtanker/IMG_6159.jpg]

So my buddys truck that he just got.Already put a set of wilwood's up front wilwood dual MC electronic dist,dropped it 3" and he got those cool bmw flag mirriors coming in and thats all for now.truck is in pretty good shape all in all.

Nice start. Needs more lower!

Well thank you.I did sit in them and i fit in them JOHN.I think in the long run the black will go better will go better with what ever outside paint color choice I end up with.I put a new shifter boot in the other day,lets see i want to do my valve cover with getting rid of the breather on top of it and move it to the back side and run it to a oil breather box or catch can,i am going to for the third time re do my fuel lines and clean that up more.And i made up my mind i am going to mini tub the rear end I just think it will look so bitchin.So nothing to crazy just of course 4 link the back with coil overs and get it so i can put 9-10" wide wheels with at least a 295 back tire and keep up front the same.Also with that said i am going to cut the bottom of my rotten door off and weld in the the new door i have that has been sitting for 2 years in my shed.I also want to do HID head lights to so i need to look in to that.And thats all got to say about that.

Too new for me (HID's). Oldskool all the way. Bright Silverstar bulbs and home brew headlight brightener.

what did you do looks like your truck got hid's or something better then stock,i need help please.and by the way i bought both sets of those nos flag mirriors.this way when i do my truck paint that is i am going to go door or fender mount.I like your's i think they look really good. 

what did you do looks like your truck got hid's or something better then stock,i need help please.and by the way i bought both sets of those nos flag mirriors.this way when i do my truck paint that is i am going to go door or fender mount.I like your's i think they look really good. 

Mine are just as stated above, without the headlight brightener yet. I'll just make a relay harness for those though. Shmall kine hawaiian, real easy.