Sightings

2 sightings, no oics cause I couldn't get my phone out of my pocket fast enough, both from yesterday. One was around 5PM, intersection of Andresen and 78th in Vancouver. It was a 521, green cab, black stepside bed, black wheels, led tails. Props, i dig it. Second was between 5:15 and 5:30, by 4th Plain and SR500. 521, black with white stripe down the side, looked lowered. Props to you too sir.

• Like 1
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 sightings, no oics cause I couldn't get my phone out of my pocket fast enough, both from yesterday. One was around 5PM, intersection of Andresen and 78th in Vancouver. It was a 521, green cab, black stepside bed, black wheels, led tails. Props, i dig it. Second was between 5:15 and 5:30, by 4th Plain and SR500. 521, black with white stripe down the side, looked lowered. Props to you too sir.

This one?

g86bwhyx.jpg

Saw not one, but two examples of the 240SX. "So what?" you ask. Well... consider that I live deep in the heart of UAW country and driving anything that wasn't slapped together by you our your neighbor's uncle's stepbrother is considered "unmurican". 

Also, and this never happened because I didn't get a pic, but I actually saw a mid '90's Honda Beat getting ready to merge onto US127.

14686308_1146132702109052_1002465914_n.j

14627742_1146132688775720_1716969744_n.j

• Like 1

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, but in Fatboy Slim's song Rockafeller Skank (the one that goes "Right about now, the funk soul brother check it out now the funk soul brother") there is a white and green 620 that has hydraulics on all of its body panels to make the truck come apart and spin. Its hard to explain perfectly so just watch, and its a great song so just listen.

• 2 weeks later...

How?!? I'd lose my shit if I just saw a 1000 in person...  

And I'd be knocking on the door begging them to buy it...   :rofl:

The sidewalk is on the opposite side of the street, and theres always a car parked in the driveway in front of that fence! Still almost didn't see it, out of the corner of my eye I noticed some familiar looking tail lights..

• Like 1