Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last week my friend spotted a old ratsun member's 510 just the next town over about 5 mins from my house always see it everytime I go down that way it's been sitting there for years at the shop last time I talked to the owner Richard he said he was thinking of selling it.

MG_9852_zps8v2hwhdp.jpg

MG_9853_zpsvdjzvwik.jpg

• Like 2

Last week my friend spotted a old ratsun member's 510 just the next town over about 5 mins from my house always see it everytime I go down that way it's been sitting there for years at the shop last time I talked to the owner Richard he said he was thinking of selling it.MG_9852_zps8v2hwhdp.jpgMG_9853_zpsvdjzvwik.jpg

Good looking dime....

mirrors too

Front end trimmings are painted black, clear/orange signals, no windshield wipers, no sticker on rear driverside window. Though both cars from Oregon, but the Datsun emblem on the fender do seem alike on how the S is angled. Pillar vents are painted black, bumpers on eBay ad are leaning. Dings are apparent on the ad, but not from the photos above. Tinted windows. Despite all the differences, I want to say it's the same car but the seller is going to keep the goods. How many silver 510s with chrome bumpers are there in Oregon? 

• Like 1

Front end trimmings are painted black, clear/orange signals, no windshield wipers, no sticker on rear driverside window. Though both cars from Oregon, but the Datsun emblem on the fender do seem alike on how the S is angled. Pillar vents are painted black, bumpers on eBay ad are leaning. Dings are apparent on the ad, but not from the photos above. Tinted windows. Despite all the differences, I want to say it's the same car but the seller is going to keep the goods. How many silver 510s with chrome bumpers are there in Oregon?

I know of a silver one in Eugene that's got a 454 in it...looks fairly similar but with chrome wheels.

• Like 2