Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Visited one of my friends dad shop where I have my 2 L-series engines & a car, he had his white 620 & I saw 2 other Datsuns there check em out!

1909a3db.jpg

9e890664.jpg

6465d825.jpg

084fbd21.jpg

9837d378.jpg

d0ef00ef.jpg

551df205.jpg

981ffa33.jpg

a4e01825.jpg

I know this is not a datsun but it's my project car not a huge fan of Mitsubishi's but I like the style of this car.

a2112b04.jpg

281dd022.jpg

7d21b494.jpg

801a7b5f.jpg

591335a7.jpg

Who owns the amazing 2dr that is amost the same color copper/burnt orange in LA? Saw it this morning get off the 710 onto bandini/atlantic.....fak it was nice. I wish I was not getting on the freeway @ that time.

I saw this goon a while back but i stopped and talked to him today and got some oics,. He said that a buddy of his at autohero garage out of washington did the swap for him the guy seemed pretty cool. the car is clean the only spot that has rust is right under the datsun fender badge 051211134330.jpg051211134444s.jpg

I saw this goon a while back but i stopped and talked to him today and got some oics,. He said that a buddy of his at autohero garage out of washington did the swap for him the guy seemed pretty cool. the car is clean the only spot that has rust is right under the datsun fender badge 051211134330.jpg051211134444s.jpg

Is that a ratdat 620 with a black fender I see back there Dan??

Cool goon

I spotted this a week or two ago a few blocks from my house near the West Seattle bridge, and finally took a photo yesterday. This thing looks super clean from what I have seen driving by and stalking it a few times now

I think the kid works at the tanning place in the building it's next to.... :lol:

IMG_3099.jpg

Haha, I heard that he had sold it and mentioned to Brody that I wondered if it might have been his. That's kind of random.

The kid seemed to have zero interest in talking about it when he was getting into it the first time we drove by it and commented on it. Maybe I just scared him...

I started sanding my 720 down, getting her ready for primer, and I took a break to go to the grocery store, parked next to this beauty of a 620 KC. Nice long bed, couple unmatched panels. Figured we were as ratted out as they come. Sitting low and and owned by an auto repair shop, I'm sure they know what they have.

2011-05-13184635_Bremerton_Washington_US.jpg

Went up to Sumas, Wa. to pick up a 219 head and saw these on the way:

Saw this nice wagon in a field near arlington:

wagon1.jpg

wagon2.jpg

Saw this truck in Acme:

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

and this bad boy right down town Everett:

b210a.jpg

car465.jpg

The guy that owns that wagon in Arlington finally pulled it out of the field. Saw it in town a week or two ago, then saw an automatic trans and L16 for sale on CL. emailed him and sure enough it was that guy.,

Now just today I saw an ad on CL for the whole car. $400 bucks parked since 1995.

Link ------> http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/2380202323.html

These pics were taken by me at our club meeting today.

Just met the owner. Wrangled him up from one of my CL posts for the club.

Great guy. Awesome car.

Egts32-1.jpg

egts32-3.jpg

egts32-8.jpg

1989 Nissan GT-S R32

Originally came with an RB20DET and an automatic.

Now sporting RB25DET and a 5 speed from an RB20.

Some of you Seattle guys might recognize it.

Gorgeous car. Well taken care of.