Sightings

That stuff isnt funny... Having lived in Lancaster, California; people don't creep with a camera it's something else they point at you.:blink:

Yeah, I was a little weirded out by it. Then again, I stalked Skib so I could see the finished product before he posted it. :cool:

fortunately that was gladstone, no worries about getting shot. And it was just me, not a stalker, a block away from my house and just happening to notice. I didnt even know who either of you were in the first place I just recognized the green 620. I was wondering why you took it so seriously.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

isnt there a drive threw coffee place kinda of across the street from the dutch bros next to bowling ally?

last time I was down I passed a white 510 who was talking to the dude working

and pulled a U turn back into that parking lot to scope him out

but I had to get goin, you ever see that dude around?

then theres a kid with the green one at dutch bros. brother in law says hes a dbag but Iv never talked to him :lol:

No I haven't seen that guy but I think I seen that white 510 parked somewhere, the green 510 I see it all the time at Dutch Bros I never crossed words with him but Id wish he would sell me that 510 though.

I would repaint it the same color even with the white top and just go from there, I see this old lady with a 2 door 710 all the time I want it so bad I drool everytime I see it!

I usta just cruise random roads in Ashland/Medford datto hunting in my turbo Z :lol:

Im hoping to make it down before the end of summer, you coming up for Canby?

I usta just cruise random roads in Ashland/Medford datto hunting in my turbo Z :lol:

Im hoping to make it down before the end of summer, you coming up for Canby?

Nice I see a primered brown 280z at a shop next the lithia Honda dealership all the time don't know if it's turbocharged I heard it was but the person sure takes it there all the time. I really dont know if I'll go up there I won't lie it's been pretty hard to find a good job down here I wish I could finish up my Z already.

Moar!!!

I don't have more pics, but I can tell you the paint looked new, had panasports with fronts sticking out about 1/2in from the fender, had a datsun wooden shift knob(shift lever looked like zx, so probably l series engine), had a black pretty new carpet kit, non-stock vintage style steering wheel ... thats all I noticed. Oh and it was CLEAN, shiny, great finish.

edit, spotted it again today in the same parking spot, forgot to get a pic. sad.gif

Last friday next to Harbor Freight on 26.

SNC00392.jpg

Saw this Goon last saturday. 22nd just north of burnside. Blue, super stock looking in great condition.

SNC00393.jpg

This Z happened to park in front of my house... Cruzn!

SNC00395.jpg

SNC00394.jpg