Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pics are good enough. Remember, many of use just enjoy seeing the sightings of various Datsuns which are still on the road, even if we don't live in the area.

I spotted a black Datsun 720 in Issaquah/I-90 today about 7:10 pm. Didn't get a pic sorry.

Thanks for posting!

Guest kamakazi620

found kama chokin down a wiener at Roakes :lol:

I don't know whats worse you sayin' that or you stocking me then coming in to watch me lick the end of the hotdog while i said "Mmmmmmmmmmm Kitteh butt" BTW Skib what was your hand doing down yer pants while i ate my french fries?????

I don't know whats worse you sayin' that or you stocking me then coming in to watch me lick the end of the hotdog while i said "Mmmmmmmmmmm Kitteh butt" BTW Skib what was your hand doing down yer pants while i ate my french fries?????

:rofl:

2011-04-12145327.jpg

Saw this 810 on my way home from work the other day. It's got a little more orange to it than the picture. Lady driving it was pretty old, kept that thing in mint condition. One of those things I don't think she realized how sweet it is.

Oh she knows, that's why it's kept mint :D

Talked to a guy in the Fry's Parking lot when I spotted his white '73 610 Sedan parked just 5 spots over from where I'd parked. Pretty much a survivor car- a bit of surface rust but worse around the windows (it originally had a vinyl roof, which he removed). He knew about Ratsun, but said he wasn't into "Chopping up Datsuns" (is that how Ratsun is perceived?) He said he was trading his '79 620 for a '71 521 soon, and was trying to sell his 2WD Pathfinder.

No, I don't carry a camera so no pics.

Im guna look into the cards, Ya i have seen this car afew times. Its had some minor dents on the sides, but all in all. Its a clean little goon.

Also i saw this on my way to San Fran at the beginning og the month, Spotted in Santa Barabra

green-goon-sb.jpg

could fit a loaf of bread between the tire and fender lulz.. needs moar lower

Im guna look into the cards, Ya i have seen this car afew times. Its had some minor dents on the sides, but all in all. Its a clean little goon.

Also i saw this on my way to San Fran at the beginning og the month, Spotted in Santa Barabra

green-goon-sb.jpg

I saw this guy the other day...passed him at the Garden underpass

He knew about Ratsun, but said he wasn't into "Chopping up Datsuns" (is that how Ratsun is perceived?)

He must have only read a little bit and then made up his mind. I've been told that ratsun is full of assholes also. I don't get it...

My perception is that there is just about every type of datsun enthusiast on here and you can see super stock stuff to chopped up stuff and everything in between. Of course with that you get just about every personality type there is.

People that think they can catagorize ratsun in one sentence are obviously mistaken. :)