Sightings

One of those Datsun forklifts is at a shop my friends work at. Might have to see if they'll let me snap a picture of it one of these days.

About a week ago I saw a purple 240Z on a transport trailer together with some classic American cars. It was traveling the opposite direction of course, so no oics. Same thing happened yesterday. While merging into southbound traffic on I-15 I glanced over into the northbound lanes and a big rig was hauling another group of cars. This time, the two front-most were a couple of Skylines. The second car was a white Hakosuka with black fender flares, probably a GT-R clone. The front car looked to be a white Ken Mary also with flares. First C10 and C110 I'd ever seen with my own two eyes. The rest of the cars on board were unremarkable modern appliances.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats Shonuff in his wheeler, its a 79-83 toyota with 75-78 toyota headlights

Yeah, It was him! Of all places I saw him at the car wash :)

ya that was me,it was some lolz. i pulled in cuz my rims were dirty, saw a bitchen stock/survivor yellow 510 goon at the seattle drum school. went to see if i had a sticker in the glove box, and found myself staring at a sylivia i knew.

IMG_0241.jpg

goon left before i snapped a pick with neither one of us noticing not standing 10ft away. didnt know goons came in quiet :blink:

Maroon 521 with black utility rack in CCC parkinglot. I chased the guy down that was driving it and gave him a ratsun business card and told him we would love to hear about his truck and the history behind it. He then informs me that he doesnt have a computer. I then ask for my card back and write my name and number on it and hand it back so he can share the story one way or another (I think he wants to!). He bought it new. It was his first new car buy. I hope the guy gives me a call. It sounds like he has a helluva history with the truck. Any interview questions you think I should ask (pm me so we dont clutter this up). I will try to get oics next time but didnt want to completely creep him out right away. :P

the car washing means my wheels were too dirty to do the exhaust.

but ya new 3 glass pack exhaust installed and hung on bungee cords, soon to be upgraded to safety wire :D

Come on fivendime.

let everone get it out of their system....better to have it all in one place.:D

I see a black ext cab 620 running around Canby and a black std cab too. Wish I know who they were. They drive up and down 99. :thumbsup:

is that near atwater CA

Did you seriously just reference a post that's 143 pages and more than 3 years old? Don't force me to make you my special project.

AND he's asking if Atwater, California is near Canby, Oregon?!? :P

It was all I could do not to stop and try to buy this. It just showed up today at a used car lot near my work...

znlw87.jpg

AND he's asking if Atwater, California is near Canby, Oregon?!? :P

It was all I could do not to stop and try to buy this. It just showed up today at a used car lot near my work...

znlw87.jpg

You NEED that... Make the engine a performer and leave the body as is...