Sightings

338 HP and he needs water on the ground? I could do that in my 175 HP altima with water on the ground, backwards! But only because its fail wheel drive ollz.

i'm not 100% sure, I didn't come out until I heard the angry nissan rumble, but I think the water was already there by coincidence. When he started drifting, he stayed out of it for awhile. It was raining off and on. looked like it was hard for him to even move without burning them even on the dry parts.... I agree though, almost anyones ride can cut cookies on wet ground.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm not 100% sure, I didn't come out until I heard the angry nissan rumble, but I think the water was already there by coincidence. When he started drifting, he stayed out of it for awhile. It was raining off and on. looked like it was hard for him to even move without burning them even on the dry parts.... I agree though, almost anyones ride can cut cookies on wet ground.

Ya looking at the picture closer it looks like someone washed a car nearby or something. Was that a strict drift car or just a beast someone was building?

Ya looking at the picture closer it looks like someone washed a car nearby or something. Was that a strict drift car or just a beast someone was building?

I don't know too much about it. I know he smashed the fenders door and hood drifting it, and everyone around the shop just calls it the drift car. Me..... I just keep looking at the 510 project in the same lot and his 240, and think there could be greatness here, lol, 2 differen't owners though, and the cage and suspension work that's in the sx say that power is staying there, and the cage in the 510 says low budget lol. I heard someone had a 350z motor and trans and the 510s owner turned it down.... i'm working on finding out what kinda money he was talking, MY 510 could use some power i'll be able to get parts and upgrades forever for. The open hole an engine and tranny should be in looks soooo lonely, and this has added to my new inspiration. Just wish it added to my budget.... I'll probably be "thinking" about putting some serious power in my 510 for awhile before it happens. i'm going lite, no cage lap belts, and naming it "death wish" it's okay though, I never learned how to crash, just drive. it will stop just as good as it goes always. whoops, sorry, left the sighting subject, I want to drive that sx so bad.... there back on the subject :)

The vq35 might be too big or heavy for the 510 without some major fab work, its a hell of an engine though. You could probably get a qr25 and be better off, plus its 175 HP stock, that in a 510 would be awesome

i'll look into it, thanks.

isnt there a drive threw coffee place kinda of across the street from the dutch bros next to bowling ally?

last time I was down I passed a white 510 who was talking to the dude working

and pulled a U turn back into that parking lot to scope him out

but I had to get goin, you ever see that dude around?

then theres a kid with the green one at dutch bros. brother in law says hes a dbag but Iv never talked to him :lol:

yepp, i swapped a l28 from an 83 280zx 2+2 and 5 speed in mine though :] i wish i had a diesel to avoid emissions here

That's bad ass I almost got one not to long ago I wanted to swap one of my L28ET's in it would of been nice to smoke some people in that.

hahaha you shoulda stoped fucker.

Javin was like..... "that dude in the Nissan just took a picture of us"

haha yeah i noticed him turn and say something to you.

I was about to but someone was waitin for me at home. I saw the green of you truck out of the corner of my eye when I was turning and got my camera ready. I drive by there everyday now

That stuff isnt funny... Having lived in Lancaster, California; people don't creep with a camera it's something else they point at you.:blink:

Yeah, I was a little weirded out by it. Then again, I stalked Skib so I could see the finished product before he posted it. :cool: