Sightings

Saw red ish orange ish 510 sedan on I-5 right where 217 merges on at about 8:30. I coulnt take a picture because it was going slower than 55mph and forcing a truck to pass him... After trying to actually get a pic I just went and cruised at 75 mph. Oh it had a roof rack with what I think was 2 bike mounts?

Also my friend saw yellow620 on wednesday pulling onto 99 in Newberg.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caught this beauty out of the corner of my eye as I left Home Depot at mall 205. :thumbup:

IMG_0805.jpg

see this car every once in a while around lloyd center, never parked so i can put ratsun sticker under wiper. younger girl always driving it

Saw red ish orange ish 510 sedan on I-5 right where 217 merges on at about 8:30. I coulnt take a picture because it was going slower than 55mph and forcing a truck to pass him... After trying to actually get a pic I just went and cruised at 75 mph. Oh it had a roof rack with what I think was 2 bike mounts?

Stock Orange? Black yakima rack? Old school bmx bikes (gt?) And panasports? If so that's my buddy, he was down in that area

60067_1643813775601_1244573367_31816184_3919939_n.jpg

Stock Orange? Black yakima rack? Old school bmx bikes (gt?) And panasports? If so that's my buddy, he was down in that area

60067_1643813775601_1244573367_31816184_3919939_n.jpg

Well couldnt see the wheels. And the hood was not black like that. And there were no bikes on it at the time.

Spotted in Vancouver 1:30 pm Monday 5/16/2011

* Orange 1200 on I-205 northbound by Mill Plain (Jerry Sallee's 1200 no doubt)

First 1200 I've seen on the road in probably 3 years!

Spotted in SE Portland

* Blue 720 on 122nd SE near Foster

* Blue 521 in same area with escalade wheels, the guy just bought it Sunday night!

20110516165907DSC02352x.jpg

NE Portland

* Orange 620 & pale green 1200 at a house I was driving by

20110516174556DSC02355x.jpg

And I go weeks in Seattle without seeing any Datsuns...

Spotted by the bagdad on Hawthorne

54eac709.jpg

Celeste was a little shy. Didn't put a ratsun card on it that Skib gave her. We should play tag with them!

If you cross the light where that truck is parked my favorite sushi/ bento is there. The older Japanese guy said I can have a free meal cause I own a " bluebird" he really wants to check it out when it's done. Mmm Sapporo

54eac709.jpg

Celeste was a little shy. Didn't put a ratsun card on it that Skib gave her. We should play tag with them!

If you cross the light where that truck is parked my favorite sushi/ bento is there. The older Japanese guy said I can have a free meal cause I own a " bluebird" he really wants to check it out when it's done. Mmm Sapporo

did it have a rising sun hood?

looks like flatcat's sister's 521

54eac709.jpg

Hahahaha...

That's my little sister's truck.

She works there at the Bagdad.

She's a member, but never participates.

The Dr. and I have told her so many times to chime in every now and again.

And the Dr. has done a few service calls on that truck.

Ask him about driving up MLK in 1st gear from Hawthorne to Alberta.

She actually bought it from Joey? in Battleground. I don't know Joeys screen name.