Sightings

DSC03301.jpg

DSC03300.jpg

saw this yellow b210 across the street from me. I talked him (my neighbor) and his brother for awhile and apparently he grew up with datsuns. they have had 3 320s in there family, 3 620s, and a few other datsuns. pretty awesome people. I also told him about blue lake he said he might go

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a '67 520 Camper in Natches, WA. Chassis-mount, looked great from the outside, and it had a for sale sign ($1750 OBO). Parked right on US12. The sign says it's a '67 but it has the single-headlight grille. I did take pics but I can't upload them until Monday.

It's Monday, let's see some pics!

This was on SE Water Street and SE Main. It made me think of Steroid for some reason.

P1010215.jpg

It looked like it was in pretty good shape for a DD.

P1010216.jpg

P1010217.jpg

This treefiddy has been parked outside my shop recently.

P1010218.jpg

Cars don't do that much for me, but this one looks cool. I Think it's the five spoke wheels. I'd never put anything but a five spoke wheel on a car.

P1010219.jpg

I would like to take it out in the hills and try to get it sideways... or better yet some hot laps out at PIR.

P1010220.jpg

Nah, sit me on a superbike with sticky tires and I'd make this thing really small in my mirrors really fast. It still looks cool though.

• Like 1

Saw this beast on my way to work the other night. Not a datsun but it was super clean and when he saw me taking pics he got on it a bit and let me hear the twin turbos :)

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

I got up close with that car during lost in the 50's in sandpoint, and let me tell you that is nothing to fuck with unless you have some power. 7-800 hp range, and a hot ass girlfriend who knew as much about the car as the owner.

saw this decent looking 620 at............rivergate scrap metals. :(

asked if they would sell it for double the scrap price. they wont. its getting crushed :bye:

510redux027.jpg

DAMN! it looks like one of those test questions..... What doesn't belong in this picture :(

Just hopped through this for the past half hour (hoping to spot my truck (no luck (ooh, nested brackets!))) and I just have to say I haves to move me to Oregon! It's like 90% of the remaining Datsuns in North America are there. I think I've seen maybe 2 other Datsuns in the past year here.

Also that 1st gen Maxima on pg 141 with the blacked out high beams is SWEEEET! I've never really liked those until I saw that one.