Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

That looks like a good project for someone else .. :lol: .. I'm trying to get rid of projects, or else I'd be dragging a new one home every month or 2 :rofl:

taking them apart is more fun than making them legal/safe to drive ... :rofl:

I'd rather make a 510 look like this 2002 with smaller front wheels:

511655971876ccddf3e4o.jpg

wtf, this is like the last twenty pages of no don't or yeah do it.....here's the point thats not happening^^^^put some flowers and dirt in it and call it a historical marker....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8221941351_77c15aa4c2_o.jpg

That Would be SICK with a goon hatch!! Leave it raked like that witha VW bug front suspention and skinny white walls sticking way out front. Like the volksrods style! Open fenders and a L-series with bolonga cut zoomies out the(or lack there of) hood! ! Epic DATrod !

I like this idea. I have toyed around with the idea of a hatchback 510 since I was a kid (but I'm not going to hack one up to make it happen). Perhaps one of you photoshop wizards should put a goon hatch on this or any other sedan just so we can see how ridiculous or awesome it would look?

8221941351_77c15aa4c2_o.jpg

I like this idea. I have toyed around with the idea of a hatchback 510 since I was a kid (but I'm not going to hack one up to make it happen). Perhaps one of you photoshop wizards should put a goon hatch on this or any other sedan just so we can see how ridiculous or awesome it would look?

Golf1GTI160015.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...