Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, I can't keep up with the conversation in here :poke:

I surrender. I'm not a big enough post whore anymore :rofl:

You still signed up after me, and have more posts.... but its not about the posts. Its about reading everything, and remembering it.

• Like 1

You still signed up after me, and have more posts.... but its not about the posts. Its about reading everything, and remembering it.

Yeah, most of my stuff isn't recent. I don't really have the time to read through anymore.

brain storm time... mid engine, no drive shaft.....false wall behind driver to seperate new rear engine compartment from cockpit...u know it would be cool to walk up see a dumped 510 and look threw the back window and see a ca 18.....no more hood clearance issues ...or where to put front suspension ....and u would have two trunks....u could run anysize turbo too....

• Like 2

brain storm time... mid engine, no drive shaft.....false wall behind driver to seperate new rear engine compartment from cockpit...u know it would be cool to walk up see a dumped 510 and look threw the back window and see a ca 18.....no more hood clearance issues ...or where to put front suspension ....and u would have two trunks....u could run anysize turbo too....

:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: YES.

This absolutely must be done.

flat front flloor pan (no tranny tunnel)...chopped and lowered bench seat and over the shoulder harnesses...raised front crossmmber and either a short strut set u or mustang 2 with qa1 coilovers running a ride height of rockers....errr doors...imagine the top of the ca18 poking through rolled and beaded sheetmetal....exhaust dumping out of the lower quarter with stainless heat shild...air intake vent in he rear door window...passenger rear window.... fer the bystandards....on the rkrs....

:w00t: yesss!

Mid engine? Yeah flip the ring and pinion on a VW 091 trans! That would be pretty crazy! It would make the rear doors pointless though.

Engine access doors :lol:

+1 on the mid engine, that would be sick! Wonder how it would affect the handling though.

Wait.. how would you shift?

Hey indy, have you considered simply grafting a induction style Cowl onto the original hood to fix the hood clearance issue? sorta like the muscle guys put on the old Camaros and Chevelles. I think it'd look decent if it wasn't a really tall cowl.