• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BMW2002Ratrod.jpg

Wait, didn't I just describe that car?

8221941351_77c15aa4c2_o.jpg

That Would be SICK with a goon hatch!! Leave it raked like that witha VW bug front suspention and skinny white walls sticking way out front. Like the volksrods style! Open fenders and a L-series with bolonga cut zoomies out the(or lack there of) hood! ! Epic DATrod !

oh, yep........I did.

Too bad anything more than a stock l16 would tear all the frame welds right off the body lol. Seriously though.........

• Like 1

That looks like a good project for someone else .. :lol: .. I'm trying to get rid of projects, or else I'd be dragging a new one home every month or 2 :rofl:

taking them apart is more fun than making them legal/safe to drive ... :rofl:

BMW2002Ratrod.jpg[/img]

I'd rather make a 510 look like this 2002 with smaller front wheels:

511655971876ccddf3e4o.jpg

• Like 3

That looks like a good project for someone else .. :lol: .. I'm trying to get rid of projects, or else I'd be dragging a new one home every month or 2 :rofl:

taking them apart is more fun than making them legal/safe to drive ..... . I'd rather make a 510 look like this 2002 with smaller front wheels:

I remember the first time I saw that.. do it.. hell, do both!

taking them apart is more fun than making them legal/safe to drive ... :rofl:

I'd rather make a 510 look like this 2002 with smaller front wheels:

Heck why stop there. Here's the goal. The "FlatMobile"

flatmobile_1.jpg

flatmob2.jpg

Flatmobile.jpg

1309267700_flatmobile_16.jpg

I just realized something. If INDY did this with a Zcar... someone would skin him :rofl:

I still think it could be finished but I understand the lack of motivation is hard to over-come. :blush:

:confused: im confused haha i would much rather see a Z get cut up then a 510... just my opinion though

• Like 6