Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Only Caddyhack would go lower ..... .. this is where I draw the line ... :rofl: ..... .. No longer for sale (this week)

:rofl:

........................ :thumbup:

Get the go-cart motor ready,it'll be driving in no time Indy

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Nope. Put a mattress and sleep in it till I get my 68 running.  B)  Then... who knows.

:thumbup:

But could be made into a murphy bed :sneaky:

Only Caddyhack would go lower ..... .. this is where I draw the line ... :rofl: ..... .. MDR: No longer for sale (this week)

Have you considered getting a miata shell or something and using the tub to rebuild everything instead of making everything from scratch ?

Have you considered getting a miata shell or something and using the tub to rebuild everything instead of making everything from scratch ?

1999 and 1994 Miata's are over 4" wider than a 510,, and the front suspension towers are above the tops of the front tires ... I want a stock 510 hood ... I already gave up on any motor fitting under there, I might as well let the tires hit the hood .. :rofl:

I was looking at some dwarf car / sprint legend car IFS kits and lightweight hubs/brakes with 4x114 bolt patterns ... because moped/golf cart motor

But everything and anything I do from here will be expensive .... . so for now, I'm happy that it finally looks how I wanted it to look 8 years ago:

8534572149_62af3e3646_o.jpg