I just finished installing a Volquartsen accurizing kit, with magazine "safety" delete bushing, in my Ruger MkIII.  That, I must say, was quite a faff!  I guess I am going to have to use some of my stash of .22LR and try the little bastard out soon.  Perhaps I should drag Datsunfreak along since he has "Dibs" on the thing!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The bullpup Saiga 12 I foolishly "sold" a few months back is back up on Texas Gun Trader.  Anyone want to give it, or $1,800.00, to me for my birthday?

Well, I can't quite swing buying "my" Kushnapup back, but I am going to buy back an unconverted Saiga 12 from a friend in need of cash more than a shottie.  Time to re-rearrange the gun cabinet to make it fit.  Let's see, if I put this one here, and that one there...

The gun on top is an m44 nagant, which is about a foot shorter than a standard 91/30 and also has a folding bayonet.

Yeah, I know but it is an MN action and has 90% of the length/look... and it was the first picture I found with both guns in it.

I can't believe what people want for a run of the mill 91/30 any more let alone an m44. They are the best $100 rifle you can buy, its just too bad they're not $100 any more.

My wife bought a Nagant for me a few years back for $89.00

I hear y'all.  I got mine for something like $130.00 and was thinking, "Damn, at least KISS me first!"  But I was hot-shit to build a bullpup Mosin so I had little choice but to "bend over."