• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't argue with q-tip, I have a mini 14 and an m1a because I hate the toylike twang sound the buffer makes every time an AR is fired.

Good man, buddy of mine is an ar fanatic and wants an ar10, I said why not an m1a, his response was but its not an ar.

That's what Ruger is for. A Ruger will last a lifetime to boot. I just never could get past the super high bore height to hand ratio. For cheapies, check out Canik or Caracal. I guess I'm a gun snob when it comes to brands or designs that are known to be hit or miss.

i have a ruger i posted it a few pages back thats my good gun i havnt fired my hi point yet but the ones i have fired havnt had any issues were rather accurate and over all a fun gun to shoot if i need to defend myself or my home my ruger is the first gun i will grab but for a range gun and a back up gun the hi point will do its job that and i bought it specificly so i can modify it and have fun with it if i spend more like i did with my ruger i dont want to mess with it  

• Like 1

My Ruger is my cheap gun, very easy to mod. Simple polish and spring tune brought the trigger to 6lbs dual and 3.5lbs single action. Then nice grips and a fibre optic front sight and Robert is your fathers brother. The GP series is built like a brick shithouse, they say Hornady develops their .357 loads on the same gp100s they've had for the last 25 years.