• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just put a "monogrammed" Taurus PT92SS 9mm on layaway at Bloodbath & Beyond (AKA Fort Worth Guns, FKA Cheaper Than Dirt Outdoor Adventures).  I say "monogrammed" because the first three digits of the surreal number are my initials: TGW!

Wa ha ha ha ..... you Americans crack me up.

• 3 weeks later...

I currently have the shit-hots for one of those Takedown 10/22s.  They come in a little backpack and I figure my 90/22 (10/22 converted to look like an FN PS90) ought to fit in there along with the Takedown.  Two, two, two guns in one (nondescript bag).

• Like 1

I'm running a Keltec sub2000 in 9mm with a Red Lion Precision forend, flash hider, and sights. I run it with a vertical foregrip and a 30rd mag. Plans are in the works to grab a Keltec RDB as soon as they are released. If you haven't seen one, look it up. I have a relative that works for them and I handled one a little bit ago. It's a sick gun.

• Like 1

I still want a rail gun....Moonraker style...

I liked the railguns in "Eraser" which not only could track you with some kind of long range X-ray thingy, but left that cool smoke ring trail!

• Like 1

I currently have the shit-hots for one of those Takedown 10/22s.  They come in a little backpack and I figure my 90/22 (10/22 converted to look like an FN PS90) ought to fit in there along with the Takedown.  Two, two, two guns in one (nondescript bag).

Took the 90/22 to the gun show yesterday to test fit it in a 10/22 Takedown bag... yeah, not so much.  The barrel will poke out of the top by several inches.  Oh well, it was an idea.  Hmm, someone mentioned a Kel-Tec Sub2000... THAT might fit!

So? :lol:

If you gonna post some jigglin titties then just post em, dont put them behind the veil of "I'm a hot chick shooting a gun", that goes to who made the gif not who posted it here.......but screw you anyway Tristin........Jesus I'm an angry person. :lol:

• Like 2

I put my two Kushnapup Siagas up on Texas Gun Trader and have a dude wanting to trade a Remington 870 Tactical and a Spike's Tactical AR lower with Magpul buttstock for the 12 gauge.  Anyone know anything about Spike's Tactical?  Is that combination of "guns" worth anything near $1500.00?

• 2 weeks later...