KA-Kait's 2dr. First Time Dime.

KA-Kait

So another no show at the Friday night pizza get together. WTF, you do know you can have a family and a car. We missed you. You could bring your man, don't be scared. So birthday bash at the Johnsons on the April 10th. Also if you want to sell me your 510 lets talk.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first chris... then kait... next is sean... i have lost all faith in you nor-cal fucks!!!! :lol: :lol:

hey i take offence to this im in nor cal been on ratsun longer then all three of them and i had a chance to get out of datsuns but i decided to build another one from the ground up there are die hard datsun guys in norcal!!

• Like 1

I saw her car for sale on craigslist for $2,000 ....

Who ever got it....... should post on Ratsun........... so I can yell at them for getting such a good deal

I want to get out of the Datsun game....... .... .. but I don't think I can.............. NorCal drivers scare me enough to not want to daily a Datsun...

I've watched the steady upward climb bonvo. You should get an award.

the ratsun award maybe???

I saw her car for sale on craigslist for $2,000 ....

Who ever got it....... should post on Ratsun........... so I can yell at them for getting such a good deal

I want to get out of the Datsun game....... .... .. but I don't think I can.............. NorCal drivers scare me enough to not want to daily a Datsun...

if you go i call dibs on the 710 goon

Bummer that it was sold (or maybe not?). It looked like the car only needed one solid weekend of work to be running again.

Oh yeah, I'm in NorCal to and I still have a datto!! And I've been here HELLA long!! :P

• Like 1

wow i just read through all 14 pages.........:mellow:

it was like an asian massage and then when you expect the happy ending she just gets up and leaves you there....like WTF?:blink::huh::unsure::mellow:

always interested when females get into cars:cool:.....but disappointed you didnt finish it!:( so close!hope some one enjoys all the work she put into it!:D

Yeah, Kait sold the car. The car only really needed someone competent with wiring and a few hours to get it running and driving again, so it's a bummer to see it gone... with MY grill and badge on it... She sold it for $2000 to some guy who's new to 510's apparently. He wants to do a KA swap. Bummer, because the L20-T is faster than a stock KA, and way cooler, too.

As for me, yeah, the 510 is for sale. I've moved into a house that's way further away from work, so I've been commuting a lot more. Rougher roads, too. The 'goon didn't hold up so well, and the realization sunk in that I can't afford to have a broken project eating up all my money, now that I'm paying rent and bills and food, etc... I do have plans for another project, Datsun or otherwise, but I need to get my feet under me first. Anybody have a cheap pre-smog Z rolling shell for cheap?

• Like 5

Not the Bluebird one, the 70-73 metal normal grill I polished that used to be on my wagon.

I already sold the supercharger setup.

I dunno if Kait is still gonna come around, I don't talk to her much lately.

Lol, I got neg repped for filling people in on what's been going on, fuck you.

• Like 6

Not the Bluebird one, the 70-73 metal normal grill I polished that used to be on my wagon.

looks like i gor neg rep for asking if it was the sss one :angry:

• Like 3

Damn, what happened? Did she get frustrated and lost interest? Was all this more of an impulse buy? And do you happen to know how much she sold it for? Sucks that she sold it with your grill, thats a pretty shady thing of her to do <_<

And ignore the stupid rep system, all that has done lately is destroy this forum. Good luck with your wagoon sale. If I had a couple more grand I would definitely pick it up.