KA-Kait's 2dr. First Time Dime.

KA-Kait

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol rep points are gay no matter what forum implements them...

Yea I have a -1 that I got when I told someone my opionin on a swap.....Maybe I was wrong but it was what I remembered from being around and being part of a past swap. So it would have been better to say not too listen too my advice becouse I was wrong and tell me where I made my mistake then neg me. I don't really care about this neg or positive thing much eather.

To get back on the subject though.

What I would love too hear is why she sold it in her own words!! Maybe there was a legit reason and she had too. Maybe it was not legit and just tired off it. In any case this was her choice. As far as your stuff goes I must ask did you give it too her? If so wouldn't it be hers too do with as she pleases? I am not saying it was right but we just don't know the whole situation and should give here the benefit of doubt.

I myself would love to hear from this poster as I just read all 14 pages and agree that it was getting too a climax then doped. Shoot she could at least show us her legs all cleaned up LOL.

• Like 2

i like to think of it this way.... kat williams once said.. if you have 25 haters today.. you need to figure out how to get 35 by next week......

Yea but he great L Willams said:

The only way to last a really long time is to build something useful enough that people will want to keep it going after you die (the project dies), and to cultivate a sense of ownership in other people (she did this) In short: make good shit and give it away as fast as you can (or in her case give it away right at the climax)

Now all I want is an ending :)

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I am now the new owner of this car but I need some help locating the last registered owner. Can anyone help me find Kirk or who ever last owned this 2dr 510. Please PM me with any info. The guy I got it from said he got it from Kirk Westerink. The address on the paper work says he was in Escalon CA. I tried calling the phone number he listed but it only goes to voicemail. I also tried texting him but no response. So please help me out if anyone has any info on this car.

• 2 months later...