mklotz70 project MEND

mklotz70

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats grangpa! Good reason for not working on Mend! I think you next project should be an adjustable height booster seat so she can run all the Klotz Shop stationary tools. Might have to design a miniature welding mask for her. :D

Thanks guys! :)

I think Grandma is finally getting to tired to grin....

Kaylee didn't really have anything to do with taking a break....I just felt like it. :) I was out in the shop cleaning parts when they got home today. First work I've done in the shop in at least a week :)

Not really a Mend update, but this is info is more for those following Amanda and Mend, rather than all of Ratsun. smile.gif

Kaylee Dawn Klotz, 5/27/10, 7 lbs 11 oz, Both are doing just fine and will home today. smile.gif

my apologize for the lateness in the reply but congratulations thumbup.gif

• 1 month later...

I'm bumping my own thread so I can find the dang thing! What's up with Ratsun? I noticed a small upgrade a month or so ago....lost over half my started threads and it's a pain to find the topics I've started now. Just when you get used to things, they go and change for the "better" :( So, since I just spent about 10min trying to find this thread to refer someone else to it....I'm going to bump it back to the top!! :) It would be nice if it would show up in my "started topics"!!

• 5 months later...

Believer it or not, I've actually pulled Mend back in and started working on it! Sorry to the guys with slow connections.....these are all vids at the moment. I'll have to look and see if I even took any stills. I took a bunch of still of the Roadster brake build, but maybe not on this one. Anyway....there's some "oops" and errors, but oh well. :)

th_100_5743.jpg

th_100_5744.jpg

th_100_5746.jpg

th_100_5747.jpg

th_100_5748.jpg

th_100_5749.jpg

th_100_5750.jpg

th_100_5751.jpg

th_100_5752.jpg

th_100_5753.jpg

th_100_5754.jpg

th_100_5755.jpg

th_100_5756.jpg

th_100_5757.jpg

th_100_5758.jpg

th_100_5759.jpg

th_100_5760.jpg

Thanks guys! Brian.....great to see you're still hanging in there!!! Sorry I've been off it for nearly a year! :( Hoping to have it done by Canby this year....we'll see!

Mark....glad you like them....as I watched them back, I noticed all kinds of errors...hopefully they'll get better :)

Thanks guys :)

Class got over in Nov....I think I've taken a long enough "break" :)

There's 158 days left until Canby. At a conservative 20hrs per week available to put into this....that's about 440 hours left....we'll see :)