• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never been able to make my single shot .410 breakover snap to it with a hairy gal or a morbidly obese gal. One of the old bastards here mentioned coming of age in the era of "macrame pubes" (early 1970s) and muff diving on deep shag lady carpet drunk on Oly with Grand Funk Railroad blasting on the quadrasonic 8 track......glad I didn't spray my first knuckle children into a queef chapel until the era of shaved-in lightning bolts and Guns-N-Roses cassettes. I just wanna lick the whisker biscuit, not floss all my teeth at once with her curly wurlies. 

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Never been able to make my single shot .410 breakover snap to it with a hairy gal or a morbidly obese gal. One of the old bastards here mentioned coming of age in the era of "macrame pubes" (early 1970s) and muff diving on deep shag lady carpet drunk on Oly with Grand Funk Railroad blasting on the quadrasonic 8 track......glad I didn't spray my first knuckle children into a queef chapel until the era of shaved-in lightning bolts and Guns-N-Roses cassettes. I just wanna lick the whisker biscuit, not floss all my teeth at once with her curly wurlies. 

Wait a minute, did you date this Rafferdy chick?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I was there in the '70 and now I feel like I missed something somehow....

It was no surprise the pageant queen won for her performance, she hails from a family of proud orators and likely,  cunning linguists. 

• Like 1

It was my response was Brenda's ...

6 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said: