• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biden is the meat between the bread, got a Chinese dick in his ass and a mouth full of Russian beef. Have a read and then tell me again how much you know or understand of things you arent involved directly in. If you think you know ANYTHING anything at all about wtf is really going on its time for a step back. You are just another mushroom. This comment is directed at noone specifically. Just a basic reminder if you werent there you should assume you will not ever know any truths.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/US-Increases-Imports-of-Russian-Oil-by-43-In-the-Last-Week-20220403-0005.html

also, wonder how that retribution for the 13 that biden got killed is coming? Dude isnt going To honor them or anyone else his administration has harmed starved out or killed. Its my opinion they dont believe they owe us anything including loyalty or integrity. 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Biden is the meat between the bread, got a Chinese dick in his ass and a mouth full of Russian beef. Have a read and then tell me again how much you know or understand of things you arent involved directly in. If you think you know ANYTHING anything at all about wtf is really going on its time for a step back. You are just another mushroom. This comment is directed at noone specifically. Just a basic reminder if you werent there you should assume you will not ever know any truths.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/US-Increases-Imports-of-Russian-Oil-by-43-In-the-Last-Week-20220403-0005.html

also, wonder how that retribution for the 13 that biden got killed is coming? Dude isnt going To honor them or anyone else his administration has harmed starved out or killed. Its my opinion they dont believe they owe us anything including loyalty or integrity. 

Au contraire mon frère,I know truth.  Regardless of how these events resolve, it will benefit few and take from many and I am not one of the few.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, paradime said:

Ho no, like this

You kind of blew it when you linked a video that has Pelosi and Schiff in it.It's a fact Schiff is a lying POS and Pelosi ? Just crazy with hatred.And are you aware that Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden's watch ? 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

I read that story.Is Biden sucking Putin's dick ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

s-l1000.jpg&f=1&nofb=1Rat Fink

Rat Fink[1] is one of several hot rod characters created by artist Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, one of the originators of Kustom Kulture of automobile enthusiasts.[2] Roth conceived Rat Fink as an anti-hero to Mickey Mouse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Fink

Ed Roth

At a 1999 lecture given at Brigham Young University's Museum of Art, Roth shared some lessons he had learned in life: "expect criticism; if you can't do it get help; you don't need fancy tools or a fancy garage; and if you fulfill your duty Heavenly Father will bless you in what you do."[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Roth

Big Daddy knew Disney wasn't right decades ago.

mikey-mouse-trap.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 5
6 hours ago, john510 said:

You kind of blew it when you linked a video that has Pelosi and Schiff in it.It's a fact Schiff is a lying POS and Pelosi ? Just crazy with hatred.And are you aware that Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden's watch ? 

Worthy slap on the wrist. My bad for posting vids without watching them through. What can I say, I was on my lunch break.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Str8jacket said:

Hey hey hey, stop right there. You aren't allowed to use the crazy double speak word salad rhetoric! That's for the lefties. 

2479873-Saul-D-Alinsky-Quote-Make-the-en

Florida lawmakers vote to end Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing status

https://nypost.com/2022/04/20/florida-lawmakers-vote-to-end-disneys-tax-privilege-self-governing-status/

Krugman-Soak-the-Rich.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Dav said:

No, he suggested something else. Wasn’t bleach for killing scary bugs? Maybe it was injected?

image.png.09e404182b349781e0009d007291b796.png

Dag nabit!!  I thought your gross stupidity was gone from here!!  I know, I know.............somebody is paying attention to you again, so you're now back in your happy place 😆  Just go away, you pesky gnat!!  😝

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, yenpit said:

Dag nabit!!  I thought your gross stupidity was gone from here!!  I know, I know.............somebody is paying attention to you again, so you're now back in your happy place 😆  Just go away, you pesky gnat!!  😝

I enjoy seeing his posts to be honest, you see all these screen shots and memes that get posted on different media about progressive ideas and videos of crazy wack job rainbow coloured hair non binary human flotsam and I think surely this is made up? It's not real? There aren't actually people wandering around this fucking crazy?

Well, Dav makes it real, it's not a conspiracy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

It's tick not gnat.

• Haha 1

I know many of you out there folks are still looking how to protect from COVID infection. Here are a couple of expensive UV lights that will get the job done on your gonads. I think you are supposed to cook them for twenty minutes. Our future depends on it.

image.thumb.png.076d1af00a4f451dd92bcd08f3d67f06.png

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Str8jacket said:

I enjoy seeing his posts to be honest, you see all these screen shots and memes that get posted on different media about progressive ideas and videos of crazy wack job rainbow coloured hair non binary human flotsam and I think surely this is made up? It's not real? There aren't actually people wandering around this fucking crazy?

Well, Dav makes it real, it's not a conspiracy!

Dav? You're talking aboot Dav right?

• Haha 1

Dude I had to look up Tucker's $1,200 UV nut bulb. Just when you thought MSNM personalities couldn't get any creepers Mother Tucker comes out of the closet swinging for the fences with his Inconvenient Truth.

Without a natural predator for a species that's fucking shit up, Covid failed, so maybe dropping our sperm and testosterone is natures way of thinning our over populated herd. 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1