Humans with their superior gift of reasoning and analytical powers are sometimes a bit too haughty to accept the 'Rules of the Jungle'.

BTW, while I'm on the animal subject, most everyone has heard of those elusive 'Lyin Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers'. Anyone ever seen one ??

Here Ya go !!

DogFace.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, angliagt said:

I still wonder why we didn't blow those Taliban Terrorists off the face of the earth

as they were out in the open advancing the re-takeover after we left.

Was this planned so they could do that?

It couldn't have been planned.Biden's people aren't smart enough to do that.It was just neglect to consider what might happen and a lack of common sense.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, difrangia said:

Humans with their superior gift of reasoning and analytical powers are sometimes a bit too haughty to accept the 'Rules of the Jungle'.

BTW, while I'm on the animal subject, most everyone has heard of those elusive 'Lyin Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers'. Anyone ever seen one ??

Here Ya go !!

DogFace.jpeg

I never knew what a  "lying dog faced pony soldier" was.Now I do thanks.

• Haha 1

We have some new people in our neighborhood.Obviously from the Middle East.

The women wear head coverings.What I thought was a little strange,is that they hung

their country's flag on the front of their house (but no American flag).I looked it up,& the

flag is the Palestinian one.

I'm not sure of their reasoning on this,& afraid that if I asked them that my response

could be taken wrong.

Your thoughts?

1 hour ago, angliagt said:

The women wear head coverings.What I thought was a little strange,is that they hung

their country's flag on the front of their house (but no American flag).I looked it up,& the

I'm not sure of their reasoning on this,& afraid that if I asked them that my response

could be taken wrong.

Your thoughts?

Compliment them on their willingness to be all inclusive with their new Pride Flag! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought the Jews were from Mesopotamia eventually settling in Egypt for 400 years as slaves, escaping and wandering in the desert for 40 years and then moving into what is modern day Israel (the land of milk and honey) assumed to be about 1,250 BC.

They would have displaced the current aboriginal peoples there, so not really their ancestral home at all. 

The term "Palestinian" as a nationalist concept of Palestinian Arabs came from the pre-WW I period. Judaism started with Abraham in 1800 BCE. He left Southern Mesopotamia and settled first in Haran, today's Syria where he got the divine mandate from his god who's been F'n with humanity ever since. As the story goes, when Abraham and his followers came to modern day Israel, it was inhabited by the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites. Or as you refer to them, "the aboriginal peoples" of the region. That said, North America is not our ancestral home either, but who's judging? 

"Palestine" was not an organized nation, or religion. It was little more than the geographical location known as the birthplace of Judaism and Christianity. That faith ridden patch of sand has been controlled by many monarchies and ruling powers, including Ancient Egypt, Ancient Israel/Judah, the Persian Empire, Alexander the Great, the Hasmoneans, the Roman Empire, several Muslim caliphates, and the crusaders. Not exactly the inherited land of Palestine people, or Hamas by any means. Islam didn't come along for another 1,400 years in Saudi Arabia, so other than hating the Jews for re-inheriting it after the Holocaust, WTF claim does Hamas have on Palestine? IMHO, religion is the greatest hoax God ever played on Humanity. 

• Like 2

Well WTF claim do the Jews have on Palestine? or anywhere else in the Middle East? We're ALL immigrants if you go back far enough. The invention of Christianity imposed some moral rules on a terrible world (no wonder it caught on so fast) I'm just surprised that Islam took another 600 years to invent itself and get in on a good thing. It's funny how both teach tolerance, forgiveness and understanding but it only applies during peacetime. When TSHTF the kid gloves come off.

Jews are originated from the Israelites and Hebrews of historical Israel and Judah, two related kingdoms that emerged in the Levant during the Iron Age.[1][2] Although the earliest mention of Israel is inscribed on the Merneptah Stele around 1213–1203 BCE, religious literature tells the story of Israelites going back at least as far as c. 1500 BCE. The Kingdom of Israel fell to the Neo-Assyrian Empire in around 720 BCE,[3] and the Kingdom of Judah to the Neo-Babylonian Empire in 586 BCE.[4] Part of the Judean population was exiled to Babylon. The Assyrian and Babylonian captivities are regarded as representing the start of the Jewish diaspora. (From Wikipedia) There's is more. Not fake news!

41 minutes ago, Rockman1 said:

This is your tolerance BS. Until they chop your head off! This is AMERICA period! fly the American Flag or out get out!!!!

Jesse may have forgotten to use the sarcasm font.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Was this really about white killing black or just a mugging?

No, sir. It's about the second clueless lib in a week being unalived in the hood and the MSM having no interest in the stories. This joke of a journalist started grooming his killer when the kid was 15. He got the kid hooked on drugs + threatened to release their sex tapes to the kid's family. The threat of blackmail is what caused this young man to rightly off his molester. Underage black mail given dope and used for sex by a white male.......do BL not M since bad orange man got evicted for 16 hunnert Pee Aye Ave?  

On 10/8/2023 at 5:56 AM, difrangia said:

Here Ya go !!

DogFace.jpeg

I showed this pic to a few people and said it a product from a dog/human orgy cult.

• Haha 1
On 10/10/2023 at 5:53 PM, angliagt said:

could be taken wrong.

Your thoughts?

So I must not have hit submit reply or possibly passed out when I tried ti reply???

My thoughts are a Palestinian could make it here in America but highly doubt an American would survive in Palestine. I have met a few from Iraq, Iran and Afghan here in USA and they have left that shit behind and are proud to be American. Not flying American flag is a red flag to me. Don't for a nano second think these hamas type fucks won't do the same shit here they did in Israel. 

• Like 3