1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

The problem is we get shit for choices. There are two parties that rule and gang up against any competition from a third. I voted third party because I really couldn't vote for either the Republican or Democrat shitweasels running. Both those cocksuckers are equal piles of shit in my eyes. The problem is it costs insane amounts of money to run for president so their are a lot of donor dicks being sucked and a lot of corruption for the cocksuckers to repay. The interest of the average american is ignored. Campaign promises mean nothing and everyone makes excuses why they don't follow through on them.

Our last President had the interests of the average American in mind.And if i'm not mistaken he didn't have big money backing him like typical politicians do.The voters blew it and are paying for it now.Whether you liked him or not,Trump had things rolling pretty well until Covid came along.Even then things seemed better than they are now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Wondering just how gullible the Democrats think the American people are. 2023 should be a very interesting year leading up to 2024.

The Dems know how gullible the American people are.Very gullible.As bad as some of their policies are they continue to get elected.Who in the hell votes for people that are constantly trying to raise taxes on us,spend irresponsibly and fill us full of shit ? People that are stuck on "Democrat" that's who.Here's an example.Gavin Newsom and Republicans suggested suspending our gas tax here in Cali to help us out.It went to a vote in the legislature.Every Democrat shot it down while every Republican supported it.Newsom knew all along his own party would take care of this for him.And the average citizen here in Cali still won't get it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, john510 said:

The Dems know how gullible the American people are.Very gullible.As bad as some of their policies are they continue to get elected.Who in the hell votes for people that are constantly trying to raise taxes on us,spend irresponsibly and fill us full of shit ? People that are stuck on "Democrat" that's who.Here's an example.Gavin Newsom and Republicans suggested suspending our gas tax here in Cali to help us out.It went to a vote in the legislature.Every Democrat shot it down while every Republican supported it.Newsom knew all along his own party would take care of this for him.And the average citizen here in Cali still won't get it.

Both sides have divisive hardline issues exacerbating the situation. Abortion, gun rights, and now wokeness/lgqtbjsheukx issues forcing people to choose sides. Doesn't matter how crappy the nominees are if they align with/against these hardline issues, you'll never see voters that care about said issues flip sides.

• Like 3

You know that in a free and fair election the dems would take a severe mouth fucking in the midterms, hence the frantic push to get any kind of voter verification eliminated and the push for all mail in ballots.  Then they can paper over the windows at nine and send everyone home, and surprise, the 3am ballot dump seals the deal.

If they lose their cheat advantage, they best be putting on their shittin' pants, cause 2024 will result in some investigations that could well lead to some neck stretchings.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

The problem is we get shit for choices. There are two parties that rule and gang up against any competition from a third. I voted third party because I really couldn't vote for either the Republican or Democrat shitweasels running. Both those cocksuckers are equal piles of shit in my eyes. The problem is it costs insane amounts of money to run for president so their are a lot of donor dicks being sucked and a lot of corruption for the cocksuckers to repay. The interest of the average american is ignored. Campaign promises mean nothing and everyone makes excuses why they don't follow through on them.

This isnt quite what happened. 

The last administration turned out to be a really good one and a good choice, but the GOP along with the DNC/Media did everything to paint him or that administration as a bad choice. It was a good choice. His language now looks very appropriate considering the years and years of lies fed to us through the TV and Radio. Since information was decentralized that veil is lifted, but the years of conditioning still has all of us thinking the office is to be held by fairytale well spoken better men. When in fact that office has never been held by better men. Just snake tongue fakes that have no love for nation, only desire for powerful wealth. 

Trump was neither a Russian puppet or unpredictable, and He did exactly what he said he would. Biden and people before him were unpredictable because they NEVER EVER did as they said they would. 

We have been so conditioned to think down is up. 

The media told us Trump was shit....Yet the media has been telling us lies for a 100 years. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 6

This is interesting. Did you actually believe what Trump said? The man doesn't know what the truth is. He stacked the whitehouse with his own family. Of course I am sure they were the most qualified individuals for the job. He tried to use his hotels and bill the government every chance he got. Just another slimy shitweasel enriching himself. He continues today taking in campaign contributions from schmucks dumb enough to donate. Obama came into office owing student loans and left worth millions. We get bad choices. What's wrong with wanting someone honest? Everyone since Reagan I wouldn't want stepping in my yard.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

This is interesting. Did you actually believe what Trump said? The man doesn't know what the truth is. He stacked the whitehouse with his own family. Of course I am sure they were the most qualified individuals for the job. He tried to use his hotels and bill the government every chance he got. Just another slimy shitweasel enriching himself. He continues today taking in campaign contributions from schmucks dumb enough to donate. Obama came into office owing student loans and left worth millions. We get bad choices. What's wrong with wanting someone honest? Everyone since Reagan I wouldn't want stepping in my yard.

Omg Oh No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

You can trust family more than career politicians. Kennedy had his brother for AG.  Likewise with the hotels. Someone foots the bill, someone makes money. Why not your own hotel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/18/2022 at 6:15 PM, bananahamuck said:

he actually thought and acted like he was an Indian till he died . 

He was Rachael Dolezal before Rachael Dolezal was cool..

I actually worked with a guy who swore up and down he was Native American.  He used the last name of Whitefeather, but his paycheck had an Middle Eastern last name.  Indeed it was very, very strange. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Years of making shit up about every thing that could be imagined and still people vomit it up as if it was truth and claim foreign interference everywhere except for where it really is. The people that told you Trump did this and did that are the shitweasels that hid this, that provided cover for this fucking insane mess that he and his father are, (fuck that) cover for what the whole insane mess the Democratic party is.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Years of making shit up about every thing that could be imagined and still people vomit it up as if it was truth and claim foreign interference everywhere except for where it really is. The people that told you Trump did this and did that are the shitweasels that hid this, that provided cover for this fucking insane mess that he and his father are, (fuck that) cover for what the whole insane mess the Democratic party is.

At this stage I see both Democrats and Republicans as operating on the same level. We are screwed!

• Confused 1

Biden is the same as Hillary. How can you be confronted with video evidence and still continue the same lies? They both make crap up on the spot.  They're either sociopaths, or mentally incapacitated.  Either way they should not hold office.   Hillary, when confronted about her lie of landing in a helicopter under gunfire, still claimed "that's how I remember it" when shown the video of her sauntering out of the helicopter to greet children... 😂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

War ending in Ukraine will dump Russias oil back on the market. Otherwise OPEC is happy with the current pricing structure. US oil companies need $70-75 a barrel to remain profitable so I doubt we will see pandemic level pricing again. It was a perfect storm of oversupply by OPEC attempting to maintain market share on top of shutdowns that gave us the extremely low prices a year and a half ago. OPEC learned their lesson so unless someone starts slinging nukes we will be looking at a slow dip until the world stabilizes but my guess is we won't see it dip below $75 a barrel.

6 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

What did he lie about aside from his bravado being pumped up. "The Best." - "it was perfect."

Be so inclined to back up your assertion please? 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5
35 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

What did he lie about aside from his bravado being pumped up. "The Best." - "it was perfect."

Be so inclined to back up your assertion please? 

Let's start off with the biggest one and the most damaging to the country that the election was rigged. I am sure this will stir up the tin hat army on here but there has been enough time and going over results that this still cannot be proven. Trumps ego wouldn't allow him to accept the fact he was being beaten by a corpse and decided to sow the seeds of doubt in his cult like followers that the system was rigged against them and he was the rightful winner. I think the phone call to Georgia asking them to come up with more votes in his favor was a glaring example of his character. If he is not the guest of honor he is going to shit in the punchbowl and ruin the party for everyone else. His riotwhispering was another example of this behavior along with telling Pence to neglect his duties. A spoiled child in  old mans body. He is basically gone now anyways, he is old, unelectable and pandered to by Republicans not wanting to offend his base. In the meantime we are stuck with a befuddled old Man for President and a population devided into two camps that hate each other. The Man was a wrecking ball that I kind of wanted to see but in the end the collateral damage wasn't worth it.

One has to wonder if Ukraine is satisfied with their political purchases; 10 mil to the Clinton foundation and 850k a year to Hunter's no-show energy board job and they didn't get their air support.

They did get a 13.9b "aid package", so maybe their ROI paid off.  Protip: when buying US politicians read the TOC carefully.  And disbelieve it.

• Like 2

Let's start off with the biggest one and the most damaging to the country that the election was rigged. I am sure this will stir up the tin hat army on here but there has been enough time and going over results that this still cannot be proven. Trumps ego wouldn't allow him to accept the fact he was being beaten by a corpse and decided to sow the seeds of doubt in his cult like followers that the system was rigged against them and he was the rightful winner. I think the phone call to Georgia asking them to come up with more votes in his favor was a glaring example of his character. If he is not the guest of honor he is going to shit in the punchbowl and ruin the party for everyone else. His riotwhispering was another example of this behavior along with telling Pence to neglect his duties. A spoiled child in  old mans body. He is basically gone now anyways, he is old, unelectable and pandered to by Republicans not wanting to offend his base. In the meantime we are stuck with a befuddled old Man for President and a population devided into two camps that hate each other. The Man was a wrecking ball that I kind of wanted to see but in the end the collateral damage wasn't worth it.

You don't do enough research. His OPINION of the election was not wrong. Prior to the election both GOP and DNC attorneys were changing voting rules in states outside the constitutional allowance. "Rigging" by all means of the word.  This was being carried out to prevent anyone outside of the established uni-party government fraternity from being able to do what Trump managed to do in 2016. This is not hyperbole and is FACTUAL. Heck even Time Magazine bragged about these efforts in an article after the fact. The supreme court refused to hear any cases concerning this because the GOP candidates who participated in the rule changes look as if they were only doing it because they lost, and not because they had a crisis of conscience.  Voting Machine BS was absolute shit. It was the easy target to discredit any real investigation into unconstitutional rule changes, but when you have control over corporate media what things will they push for people to parrot? 

"the most damaging to the country that the election was rigged." 

Congrats. You've been manipulated. I suggest you do some deep research or you can scoff and say its not worth it, or you don't have the time.

Now lets cover the Georgia phone call. Like in many situations the media has released edited transcripts or even doctored transcripts with a footnote saying they're version is paraphrased, but generally people don't look very deep into the language used or find the buried leads. Trump didn't tell the governor to come up with "More" votes. Like the "Bleach" quote or "Grabbed her by the pussy." quote. People tend to fill in blanks to reinforce their bias or dislike. Its justification for feelings. You can speculate what a person meant all day long, but you're wrong for doing this. The Trump White House released the full audio and full text transcript after the Corporate media released doctored clips. You can search for these..... Based on your opinion and your comment you haven't.

"Riotwhispering" Is another example that you have been manipulated. This narrative was put out immediately after Jan 6 capitol building "Break in" To say that he dog whistled is another bull shit non factually based justification to try and say "Trump caused this!!" All video and audio of Trump during this event had him ask the audience to be peaceful. Now you can call it tin foil hat to soothe your nerves, but the Jan 6th episode had several FBI agents involved in the planning and instigation of that "RIOT". congressional hearings have already established it.. You can go back to not paying attention though, but in doing so I ask that you do WAY more work with research. There is more than enough information floating around to fill in your tin foil hat version of how Trump is or was. Riotwhispering is about as tin foil as it gets. Stop spreading the corporate novel version of how shit went down. 

I respect your right to an opinion, but I don't respect your opinion.  

The damage had already been done. The monopoly on information has ended and the people who caused the damage needed someone to blame, and you seem to be blaming him too. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5