Jump to content

Powerland 2021.(II) in the books


jbirds510

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • jbirds510 changed the title to Powerland 2020! cancelled
  • jbirds510 changed the title to Powerland 2020! cancelled?

i hope not i am looking forward to the show, even if i don't bring my datsun 521. someone please find out and keep us posted for those who have to drive a long distance

Edited by gene knight
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

FUCK ME 

GUESS WE WILL SEE IF WE GET ANY CAR SHOWS THIS YEAR 

Sorry Ranman, you're just not my type and you have the wrong plumbing.

 

Maybe Williams...oh, wait, that is when the second wave will be hitting.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, gene knight said:

i hope not i am looking forward to the show, even if i don't bring my datsun 521. someone please find out and keep us posted for those who have to drive a long distance

 

 

This is the guy to pay attention to

 

On 5/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, jbirds510 said:

https://www.oregon.gov/gov/admin/Pages/eo_20-24.aspx

Thats it..cancelled? quite possibly.

 

 

 

 

22 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

well play this by ear.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sorry guys, its not me, the venue has to stay compliant or they stand to lose a lot more than a car meet 😞 If it were up to me we would just park in groups of 3 over the 62 acres and if questioned simply say its an outdoor social distancing exercise.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Hobospincter he already posted powerland is most likely canceled 

 

I saw Oregon is stay at home till July 6th 

 

 

Yeah gene was acting like he didn't understand so I was telling him who to actually listen to in this thread. Trust me nanners, I got it. I'm not happy about it but I got it

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

well i pray that the ban is lifted soon, but corrupt politicians that are only looking out for their best interests and they need to removed from office all over the country

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, gene knight said:

well i pray that the ban is lifted soon, but corrupt politicians that are only looking out for their best interests and they need to removed from office all over the country

its looking more and more like that is the case these days isnt it.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
20 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Liability reasons.. My luck they would arrest me.

the way around that is a waiver if the attendees enter on your ground. Pull and save business doing it all day long. 

 

it's only a 2/3 day event, who in the law enforcement going to find out ? Is their a snitch on the form ? get a rope, lol

And when did anyone give a chit about what Kate Brown has to say. Shes a nut case. 

 

anyways, your call.   

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, 420n620 said:

the way around that is a waiver if the attendees enter on your ground. Pull and save business doing it all day long. 

 

it's only a 2/3 day event, who in the law enforcement going to find out ? Is their a snitch on the form ? get a rope, lol

And when did anyone give a chit about what Kate Brown has to say. Shes a nut case. 

 

anyways, your call.   

Im not interested in jamming square stakes through round holes. Ive simply got too much to lose.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 5/3/2020 at 6:22 AM, KELMO said:

Sorry Ranman, you're just not my type and you have the wrong plumbing.

 

Maybe Williams...oh, wait, that is when the second wave will be hitting.

 

Watch your grammer, Ran, looks like you just invited ratsun to your house! hahaha

 

This year has been one for the books though... cancelling EVERYTHING as a form of one-upsmanship amongst state and local officials....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • jbirds510 changed the title to Powerland 2021.(II) in the books

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.