Powerland 2021.(II) in the books

jbirds510

On 5/2/2020 at 10:08 AM, Farmer said:

Southern Oregon won’t stand for that crap.

This is how Northern, Eastern, and southeastern CA feels, 3 cities jerk us around just like you guys.

• Like 3
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What best interests are those? Piss of those who vote them into office? Piss off business who are loosing money every day? Who's left? Are they not doing what they are supposed too, lookout for your best interests even if you don't like it? For the greater good? It's lamentable that things must change but you can always have next year. With luck you'll be around to see it and vote them out of office.

Mike, gene, guys this isnt a political thread. just that politics has robbed us of an outdoor event.

• Like 2

Mike I deleted my post because it was a rant and out of place on this thread, not intended to strike up some debate. I believe media sells the shit out of bad news and lemmings stay tuned in. The statistics youve presented are bunk, its is completely false and time will no doubt confirm this. Not only will I not debate this subject any further I will no longer be posting on this thread until either the Sheep in place is lifted or the date passes. have a nice day.

• Like 4

... and I've removed mine. I realize that no matter what, I fear Powerland probably won't happen and that's a shame. These are uncharted waters we are in but don't give up the ship. 

• Like 2

i was planning on going maybe when alternate date happens i may bring my 521 if enough time, once i get my 521 back from paint/upholstery shop i need to install the motor/trans then the glass and do some fine tuning on the suspension/brakes/wheels

• jbirds510 changed the title to Powerland 2020! (pending)

I think we should do a impromptu gathering of both shows since it seems we’re both screwed till September 😞.   Nothing official. We just all showed up at some random park with a big parking lot.  If a cop shows up oh sorry sir.  We just all seemed to show up at the same time.  I saw this Datsun pull in and followed them and was like wow.  More datsuns.  

• Like 1

From the news May 5.   Five Clackamas county cities want to reopen.

https://www.kptv.com/news/5-clackamas-co-mayors-call-on-governor-to-come-up-with-immediate-plan-to-reopen/article_522051a0-8f61-11ea-8485-6b4b4bddaeac.html

A thought I had, do not hate me, if Powerland is not open, I believe it is in Marion county, the same county as Salem, the capital of Oregon, return to Canby.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DanielC said:

News today.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/oregon/articles/2020-05-08/churches-sue-brown-over-oregon-coronavirus-restrictions

Earlier, the governor of Oregon announced a partial opening on July 6, conveniently just after a holiday celebrating freedom in the USA.   coincidence?   I think not.

4th of July gives liberals anxiety. Around here everyone bitches that the fireworks scare their dogs. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, gene knight said:

i wonder if she is related to that corrupt moonbeam jerry brown who was governor of california

I asked alexa 

she didnt know 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This Bull Shit doesn't stop us, been running as always getting shit handled. Time to take events to the backyards of Datsun folks. 

"Fuck the police" oh, wait, the government.

And have been told, while a quick run to Medford Oregon,  the police are going to back up our rights and not arrest people for being out and actually living life.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, the510keeper said:

This Bull Shit doesn't stop us, been running as always getting shit handled. Time to take events to the backyards of Datsun folks. 

And have been told, while a quick run to Medford Oregon,  the police are going to back up our rights and not arrest people for being out and actually living life.

Yes... backyards. 🏁

• Like 1
On 5/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, the510keeper said:

so nice to hear that the po-po is being nice

With you there. It’s not like we’re all a bunch of naked acid loving dope smoking crazy freaks on mushrooms running naked by the river. Let people choose what they want to do! And if they want to get together and talk cars, we’ll.....let it be!

• Like 2

Got the call yesterday, the official word is, event venue is closed for the rest of the year. That said, Im fairly sure ive locked the same date for next year, will get a confirmation from their office within a week prospectively.

Sorry guys. See you all next year! stay safe stay healthy stay true to yourselves and your principles.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • jbirds510 changed the title to Powerland 2021.(II) in the books