Honey Bee! B-210 ART ala Fisch

Well I wanted to see if I could take what was possibly my least favorite Datsun design, and do something bad ass w/ it.

I am now officially a fan of the b-210 hatchback!

Turns out it had some fantastic lines and was really an interesting car design, but it came to the US with HUGE park bench bumpers skinny tires and a high-water stance. And I could never see past that till I drew one.

This is a play on the Honey bee variant which was a cosmetic package.

I also added some 140Z mods which were inspired by member '140z' car. And were I trying to do this for real I would try hard to track down the taillights from a 140z too!

I hope I did it justice.

974DatsunHoneybeeFinish-2.jpg

Edited by fisch
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again...awesome work!! Now i want one too :cool: Hey heres an idea & this would have to be run by Thomas but.......i think the top of the homepage needs some "artwork" :D Maybe draw a few cars & trucks;) Just an idea & that way everybody who visits can see your talents.

Once again...awesome work!! Now i want one too :cool: Hey heres an idea & this would have to be run by Thomas but.......i think the top of the homepage needs some "artwork" :D Maybe draw a few cars & trucks;) Just an idea & that way everybody who visits can see your talents.

I second this. A cool header would be awesome!

Yet again, great job on this. You make something that is not all that popular and turn it into a ork of art. I would take one.

I still want the full collection of drawings on my garage wall

Edited by xtrmemtnmn

Fisch, as has been said, you never cease to amaze me. That looks incredible...

I know I joined after you, but I remember back before we found out how well you could draw... It seems like you've gone from a member, to a guy that can draw, to an artist, to a legend... :thumbup:

once again , amazing art work, and yea i to would like to see some header art work, maybe some of the members vehicles, maybe changing every so often, and if there are huge costs , hit us up for donations..:D