• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_omboloEYf31v486jno1_1280.jpg

A Vegan woman in Georgia was arrested for taking out her anger on the world of meat by slamming her car into a truck carrying chicken.

The woman was identified as 26-year-old Judith Moriah Armstrong. Police were able to track her down, but she refused to leave her house

until they produced a warrant. She did, however, speak to them through different windows in the house

After originally telling police it was an accident, she admitted to hitting the truck on purpose. She claimed she did it because she was a vegan. The driver of the truck says she hit the truck once from the side and then rammed it again after he slammed the breaks, causing his truck to spin out. The driver called 911 to report the color of the car, but Armstrong had already fled the scene. Armstrong claimed to be sober when the incident occurred but admitted to taking “a couple of shots” when she got home. Police tested her blood-alcohol level at the jail and she blew a .089, which is higher than the legal limit.

Any drunken vegan or chicken jokes?

Was she too chicken to stay at the scene of the accident? Something is a fowl here.

I bet someone egged her on as she crossed the road to hit that truck..

Did she overdose on Ranch Dressing?

I'll bet you $100 she voted for Hillary.  Yes, I'm being serious.

I will also be you she starts every sentence with the word"like"

Isn't this the kind of thing that goes on in Portland, Seattle or Marin county?

Please lock this thread until said time.

• Like 2

Played a gig friday night in SF.

My girlfriend wore a black leather motorcycle jacket, my ex was there stone drunk in a black leather motorcycle jacket with a black beanie. I Told her she looked like a french ecstasy dealer.

Anyway its fun getting older.

Playing the ultimate MILF party next week.

More food

Bigger tits

• Like 2

^^Sad little fact, As men grow older they tend to need a "Bro", it is not due to weight gain unfortunately.....but it is the fault of lagging testosterone......which can also lead to midlife "hotflashes"......Oh isn't growing old so much damn fun!

Well maybe the weight can ad a cup size or 2 :-)...so keep eating those tacos until the desired size is attained....

• Like 2