• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Before and after Shark...non gender specific

VTR posted a similar thing in Cuz Straya.

One of our major cities down here is now installing pedestrian crossing lights with sillouhettes of women instead of men for the walk/dont walk signs.

Shoot the hippies I say.

• Like 2

Not to change subject from transgender octopus (whichs actually quite normal),,,,

Ever come to terms with fact you (as in me/shark) might actually just be another asshole.

Ive got my favorite spots in San Leandro (by paradimes reef) where i just gotta cut someone off.

Been driving this route for 15 years now, but today was wrong.

If one chooses underhanded crab techniques too pull off angry, timesaving, antics there will always be that 1.66666 % chance of being an total asshole , if not higher.

Sorry grey accord , young couple going to city college.

Dude was a real shark and didnt let me in. Nice work

• Like 1

I'm an active reader of lovecraft. Wanted to buy my boy this cthulu plushy, but I'm too cheap.

41wiEoO38hL._SX355_.jpg

http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/cs.aspx

This was the first short story I ever read of Lovecraft. I was a young teenager then in '63. I never forgot it.

I got all my vaccinations when I was a child. Now I'm almost completely bald, over weight, joints hurt, can't climb the stairs without panting, can't take a shit properly, prostate is like sitting on a softball and I need glasses... in stead of naturally dying before I was 10..

• Like 2

I got all my vaccinations when I was a child. Now I'm almost completely bald, over weight, joints hurt, can't climb the stairs without panting, can't take a shit properly, prostate is like sitting on a softball and I need glasses... in stead of naturally dying before I was 10..

Yeah, people used to live life naturally and live till the ripe old age of died at birth.

• Like 3

BS, My lineage goes back to Norway and France with both sides passing in their 90's.

That is 4 generations. The France side came through way of Mexico, plenty of oppurtunities to die with next to know medical care.

The ones that can make the statement made by "Q" are the true benefactors of modern science/medicine. Instead of a short or no lifespan, they grow old. The whole time being weak and ill. Being masked over they breed with the strong genes, effectively diluting what was a relatively strong gene pool a short 3 generations back.

I personally should have never reached puberty.