Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

926E2254-0842-4144-82EF-7942601F1EB4_zps

The word you're looking for is book.

Due to eye problems, I have not been able to read a book in ages...but if I had reached the age of appreciation for that title (HHGTTU)....I definitely would have read the "BOOK"
  • Like 1

Due to eye problems, I have not been able to read a book in ages...but if I had reached the age of appreciation for that title (HHGTTU)....I definitely would have read the "BOOK"

FHRITP was the last book I read. Damned good.

Sorry to hear that, I love reading and that is literally one of my worst fears.

• Like 2

VTR, Thank you for the picture of Kingman. I pass that area going to work. Two blocks west of that. The Desert Drugs sign is at the neon shop having the neon redone. The cocktails sign has been redone for the MR D'Z diner, no longer says cocktails though. Frontier Cafe is in our back lot, the next to have the neon redone on. Old Trails Garage is still standing, but now has a Packard sign hanging out front. The Hotel Beale sign is still there,has not been redone. Looking to the east from work Hotel Beale is 2 blocks down. The buildings to the west of the Old Trails Garage are all gone, just a parking lot in its place. Hotel Beale was owned by Tom Devine in the early 1900's, Andy Devine's father. The road is Route 66, aka Andy Devine Ave.

Chopper Jim

• Like 2