Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I said I was gonna post pic after it was done so here goes

Screenshot_2016-01-14-20-02-33_zpsjoo0wt

1980 is the year of the monkey, as many placemats in many Chinese restaurants has told me, so I got some monkeys doing things I like to do, working on a car playing pool and well a couch potato eating chips lol

• Like 1

Always wondered how following football was encoded in our genes tens of thousands of years ago to give us an evolutionary advantage

Somehow it got all fucked up when they crossed the Atlantic. So they picked up the ball and got fat.

Screenshot_2016-01-14-20-02-33_zpsjoo0wt

1980 is the year of the monkey, as many placemats in many Chinese restaurants has told me, so I got some monkeys doing things I like to do, working on a car playing pool and well a couch potato eating chips lol

My wife's the year of the cock...

So - You read a place mat in a Chinese resuarant,& then decided

to advertise it all over your legs? I don't get it.

Someone find this kid and bring him to me so I can put him out of his misery and return his wagon to non-fucked-up status.  Some people's kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoIxH1polK0

I always wanted to see that show do a joint build with Chip Foose in a sort of "who can fuck this car up the most!?!" competition.

• Like 5

So - You read a place mat in a Chinese resuarant,& then decided

to advertise it all over your legs? I don't get it.

What's not to get I am year of monkey, so I have monkeys doing people things that i like to do.

I also have one flinging poo, cause well monkeys fling poo.