• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Saudis seem dumber than a box of turds. Close relation to the inbred nation of the south almost.

Yah, ah Rawsheed, I'm going to have to call Bull Shit on this one. 

They can't even BS about cars well. Here's what they claim. 5K hp, 0-60 in 1.8sec, 240mph top speed No one has ever seen it actually driven, like on the road.

Here's what I know:

1.8s 0-60 isn't about 5K hp, it's about putting power to the ground. Obviously that is not an AWD chassis. Getting a car that heavy moving that fast on 2 11" street tires is physically impossible FAIL!

The rear wing is paper thin and literally pop riveted to the surface of the rear fender. At 560kph the entire rear end would disintegrate FAIL! 

Trying to slow down a v16 5K hp car that size would require monster brakes. Those shitty little MR2 single piston non-vented disks would burst into flames FAIL!

Don't know about that US state but that video footage would be more than enough in AUS for police to arrest that woman and charge her with a few serious criminal charges.

It is enough here but you know they would have to show up and do all the paper work....lunch is like an hour....

• Like 2

Possibly property damage. The vid doesn't even show that. If she denied it, and stuck to the story they couldn't do anything.  Circumstantial. Sounds like she did. Yes an insane fuck for sure. You'd get the feeling you're a male Black Widow or preying mantis.

I can see Mike as her defense attorney.

"Your Honor,  I may be just a simple Datsun Enthusiast/Canadian Lawyer, but that video clearly does not show my client trying to smash that man between two cars.  To me it's clear that she drove away, another car of the same make and model tried to smash him, then fled the scene.  Then my client came back to check and see if he was OK."