INSMNCS: John Cain

Term " ape shit " seen it first hand at the SF zoo. He got the whole crowd, baby's were crying, people running. Nice fling old man.

Long story alert.

With the family at the San Diego zoo when I was about 10 over by the monkeys and apes and such. The enclosure we go up to co tains a male monkey whom is part of a breeding program that used artificial insemination we find out form the worker who was there at the time. Turns out this guy is the o e who collects the samples for the program. Monkey sees him and just starts going at it, I mean vigorously, like it was trying to kill him. The guy has his back to the enclosure and doesn't see it but that monkey blew his load on that guys back from probably 6' away hanging from the fence. It's no poo slinging but hilarious none the less.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

I ran 1 mile in 7:30.. that's my best. I could not beat 19:40 for 2.5 miles. Good time!

Well, that would be 21 seconds quicker there, math genius.   :D  For the record, my fastest mile time in high school was 5:08.  Doubt I'm going to see that again.  If I can dip into the 6s, I'll be plenty happy.

Mike, since you bike all the time, I think we should have a much-hyped race at Canby.  CanadiENS vs Amuricans!  :D  Run or bike, you choose.  Although they don't allow bikes, so I think we have to run.  Lol.

• Like 2

Well, that would be 21 seconds quicker there, math genius.   :D  For the record, my fastest mile time in high school was 5:08.  Doubt I'm going to see that again.  If I can dip into the 6s, I'll be plenty happy.

Mike, since you bike all the time, I think we should have a much-hyped race at Canby.  CanadiENS vs Amuricans!   :D  Run or bike, you choose.  Although they don't allow bikes, so I think we have to run.  Lol.

If started on a second mile... it would probably be around 12 minutes. I couldn't beat 19:40.

• Like 1

Well, that would be 21 seconds quicker there, math genius. :D For the record, my fastest mile time in high school was 5:08. Doubt I'm going to see that again. If I can dip into the 6s, I'll be plenty happy.

Mike, since you bike all the time, I think we should have a much-hyped race at Canby. CanadiENS vs Amuricans! :D Run or bike, you choose. Although they don't allow bikes, so I think we have to run. Lol.

Running race? Your car will be right there...

The Police know when the car show is in town. They are everywhere!

HA! In that case, get all dramatic fast and furious. Setup all your cars like a big drag race is about to go down, but be all running shoes and water bottles. Cops will die laughing.

• Like 1