INSMNCS: John Cain

Oh thank heaven for 7 11 pizza. They got the market cornered. Same price as Lil ceaser, almost as good. Mc Donalds is competing with star bucks for the coffee crowd.

I mean I'm all for small time mom and pop establishments to have a fair shot but come on.

Used to get pizza from the shell station down the road from my parents place, last time I got it $19 something for a 24" pizza with 3 toppings. I tell you what those Vietnamese could make some good damn pizza.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

All Divisions Results

Race Place Bib Name Chip Elapsed Time Pace Age Gender Division City Team Name Gender Place Div Place Age Place
48 9 MATT ALBERTSON 00:36:06 06:56 33 M Spring Dash SPOKANE  42 48 7

Not to show you up Diego, but this was the Spring Dash 2013.  5.2 miles that year, they made the course a hair long.  6:56 miles.  ;)  I'm down for 3 miles though.  Kevin, QTip, you boys better start hitting the treadmill!!

• Like 1

All Divisions Results

Race Place Bib Name Chip Elapsed Time Pace Age Gender Division City Team Name Gender Place Div Place Age Place

48 9 MATT ALBERTSON 00:36:06 06:56 33 M Spring Dash SPOKANE  42 48 7

Not to show you up Diego, but this was the Spring Dash 2013.  5.2 miles that year, they made the course a hair long.  6:56 miles.  ;)  I'm down for 3 miles though.  Kevin, QTip, you boys better start hitting the treadmill!!

Oh...it's on!

Like.....

Donkey Kong....

:thumbup:

• Like 2