• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

When i first saw bigfoot ( in the kingdome) ,,, he drove up onto the cars ,,, stopped ,,,,,,,, raised the bed ,,,,,, got out ,,,,,,, stood on truck and waved,,,,,,crowd goes fucking berserk,,, ,, got back in ,,,, drove off cars..........................................

And it was good enough for us.

• Like 2

When i first saw bigfoot ( in the kingdome) ,,, he drove up onto the cars ,,, stopped ,,,,,,,, raised the bed ,,,,,, got out ,,,,,,, stood on truck and waved,,,,,,crowd goes fucking berserk,,, ,, got back in ,,,, drove off cars..........................................

And it was good enough for us.

I was there, just a punk kid. Monster trucks are the shit!!!

Seriously, running is not something I have ever been any good at and now the only joints I have that aren't fucked up some how are in my spine. :lol:

Isn't running one of the worst things for your knees and back? My brother in law used to do all that iron man shit until it gave him a minor stroke.

Horsehockey.  Running isn't the worst thing for your knees and back.  Not paying attention to your body and over-stressing it is the worst thing.  Those stupid iron-manners just run through it if they're hurt or not.  And they wonder why they can't move when they get to 60.  Fucking morons.  Look at the Kenyans.  They run all over and they live to be plenty old.  If you want to get down to it, breathing is bad for you.  It wears out your lungs.  Stop breathing!! :D

• Like 1

Fucking slack jawed pussies in here!  Tip, wtf?  Mountain biking doesn't hurt your shoulders and knees unless you do it wrong, or too hard!  Everything in moderation!  I love my mountain bike.

• Like 1

I like to be sitting down when I exert myself. That!... and laying down. At my age my knees are great. Out door work, on feet all day. Biking provides cardio and keeps the legs strong without stressing the joints.

• Like 1

Horsehockey.  Running isn't the worst thing for your knees and back.  Not paying attention to your body and over-stressing it is the worst thing.  Those stupid iron-manners just run through it if they're hurt or not.  And they wonder why they can't move when they get to 60.  Fucking morons.  Look at the Kenyans.  They run all over and they live to be plenty old.  If you want to get down to it, breathing is bad for you.  It wears out your lungs.  Stop breathing!! :D

Very true, look how thin and healthy Obama is :thumbup:

• Like 1