INSMNCS: John Cain

Fucking slack jawed pussies in here! Tip, wtf? Mountain biking doesn't hurt your shoulders and knees unless you do it wrong, or too hard! Everything in moderation! I love my mountain bike.

You must not go as fast on as rough of terrain as I used to. Motocross is what I really blame my shoulders on, that and work.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, there we go!  The truth comes out!  Motocross will FUCK YOU UP.  Cool to watch, dig it, but yeah, how many motocross riders haven't broken bones?  Nooootttt many.

Moto cross and bull riding. FTS.

Running is not a flight mechanism, well not primarily. It was for running game down. For a half days 'work' running you can exhaust a deer by harassing it and not letting it rest. Deer are not made for running long distances. Most animals aren't.

• Like 2

Moto cross and bull riding. FTS.

Running is not a flight mechanism, well not primarily. It was for running game down. For a half days 'work' running you can exhaust a deer by harassing it and not letting it rest. Deer are not made for running long distances. Most animals aren't.

I ride a hell of alot slower now than I used to, mainly because I do t ride every weekend anymore.....shit I only ride a couple times a year now......

No it's not interesting, its assinying, I listen to him every now and then and when he said that he was being sarcastic, but like all "news" media outlets they have to blow it out of proportion and make "news" out of nothing at all, it's quite laughable imo.

• Like 1

Up in Port Townsend they have kinetic sculpture races .. Among other shit ,, they have to go through a mud pit and the finish is they go down the boat ramp ,, go out to a buoy and back up the boat ramp to the finish line,, total stoner hippy fest. ........

But sitting there on the sand is cool too ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i guess.

Up in Port Townsend they have kinetic sculpture races .. Among other shit ,, they have to go through a mud pit and the finish is they go down the boat ramp ,, go out to a buoy and back up the boat ramp to the finish line,, total stoner hippy fest. ........

But sitting there on the sand is cool too ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i guess.

whats Port townsend like

• Like 1