• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Mike as her defense attorney.

"Your Honor,  I may be just a simple Datsun Enthusiast/Canadian Lawyer, but that video clearly does not show my client trying to smash that man between two cars.  To me it's clear that she drove away, another car of the same make and model tried to smash him, then fled the scene.  Then my client came back to check and see if he was OK."

Were we watching the same vid??? She doesn't hit his car and she isn't seen smashing anything. Turn the sound of the running commentary off. What is actually seen? Not a hell of a lot. And the title Vehicular Homicide ???laughable.

Either we were NOT watching the same video, or you got bored and quit early.  Start the video at 3:15 and watch from there.  I don't have a sound card on this computer, so I have no idea what the sound or commentary was.

• Like 2

I can see Mike as her defense attorney.

"Your Honor,  I may be just a simple Datsun Enthusiast/Canadian Lawyer, but that video clearly does not show my client trying to harm that man.  She clearly gets in her car and drives away after 'someone' smashes his window and keys his car...    

..wait what?  The video keeps going after that? Let's see... drives away...   surveying damage... see this is simple vandalis...HOLY SHIT!!!  BITCH TRIED TO KILL HIM.  I'm sorry your honor.  Do your thing."

Either we were NOT watching the same video, or you got bored and quit early.  Start the video at 3:15 and watch from there.  I don't have a sound card on this computer, so I have no idea what the sound or commentary was.

Wow it's different today. Mine jammed up and skipped. Yes, looks like she might have hit his car. Probably broke the window but could just deny it. No denying she's a crazy cunt but it's all caused by men..... Mental problems, Menarche then Menstrual cycle, Menopause. Guys can be assholes too. 

Why do I get the distinct feeling that kohearts has an account at the returnofkings forum?

Mike, no hard feelings.

A) if i was using a device with sound at the time, I probably wouldn't have made it that far in the video.

B) I'm 99% sure that guy banged her bff, or sister, or worse.

That was definitely an attempt on the guy's life. Whether or not she switched drivers down the road.

Ya'll just need to shut the fuck up. Bitches. 

Here. Let me help...

• Like 3

You've been listening too much Hilary Clinton cunt news network....as far as I'm concerned you just gave up your mancard with that statement, Mike.

Post tits.

I stand by my statement. Guys can be assholes. The 'Men' thing was just entertainment. However, referring to Hilary Clinton..... is just unspeakably low.

Why do I get the distinct feeling that kohearts has an account at the returnofkings forum?

Mike, no hard feelings.

A) if i was using a device with sound at the time, I probably wouldn't have made it that far in the video.

B) I'm 99% sure that guy banged her bff, or sister, or worse.

That was definitely an attempt on the guy's life. Whether or not she switched drivers down the road.

My U tube was skipping or something. Totally did not see that part at all. She almost got him too! lol.

I stand by my statement. Guys can be assholes. The 'Men' thing was just entertainment. However, referring to Hilary Clinton..... is just unspeakably low.

My U tube was skipping or something. Totally did not see that part at all. She almost got him too! lol.

I said shut up.

• Like 2