• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa boy, you click on the links after that bad neighbor shit to see some of the worst people recording what is obviously a HUGE deal, but not really.  Last guy who parked in front of my driveway moved it after I asked him to.  There we go.  Previous guy who did that I jacked up his rear end and swiveled his car sideways in the road.  :)  Both methods are effective.

• Like 1

I think everyone who wants to do burnouts shoul first go through rigorous training beforehand so they understand what they are doing to their vehicle.....step 1

https://youtu.be/xlKAdGDaYwA

Serves the fucktard right for wearing his hat back to front!

Insert Elvis music here....

"In the Ghetto...."

• Like 1

Serves the fucktard right for wearing his hat back to front!

Insert Elvis music here....

"In the Ghetto...."

Actually, I wear my hat backwards in the summer when I'm working on cars.  Bill doesn't get in the way, and the hat protects my head from banging on the hood and bleeding.  Then when I'm done under the hood, I flip it back around to keep the sun out of my eyes.  Just depends on what you're doing.  But as there was no sun and he wasn't working on a car, yes, he is incorrect. ;)

• Like 2

I rocked the neck visor for a while when I was young. Kept my hair outta my face. Way the fuck cheaper than haircuts. Flipped it forward when shade was desired, mostly it was to keep hair back. I spent four years as a firefighter since then, so I'm validated.

• Like 1

What's the deal with that stupid fucking Cadillac commercial that plays on EVERY FUCKING VIDEO ON YOUTUBE?!  White SUVs making cow noises and the black cadillac SUV driven by a chick comes through like she's the bull.  Fuck that stupid Cadillac!

Yep, could you find a more unoriginal herdish car?  Not unless it was a Toyota Corolla.  Which, as much as I hate Toyota, I would buy ten times over that stupid Cadillac.