Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to recap.....

HE SAID THIS

YOU POSTED THIS IN RESPONSE

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THIS

Took you three days to come up with this excuse

And this

IT has nothing what-so fucking ever to do with Datslocos it just came out that way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It has everything to do with a lack of  RESPECT ( by you personally) for someone that has just fucking died calling someone out for staring (really?) at you  welcome to the Jr high girls locker room folks......... Did i say anything about Hobos comment ,,,,, no,,,,,,,,, because it was not childish keyboard warrior like yours was.

I love you.

• Like 3

James if your ass is sore from the fucking I gave you then it's your own fault for those great parts prices. Every time I left was to take the parts back to my car. Every time I came back past your stall I got the urge to fuck you again.  :lol: You's so easy, don't ever change!!!

Ted, great spending time with you and thanks for minding those parts for me, appreciate it.

Nanner That cam 'chafing' on Phat's car may also have been from lack of valve clearance not letting the oil do it's job. Make him get him some RotellaT or Delo 400.

Neil, Wide, Izzo, Fernando?, S10 owner (sorry memory storage is full) Mr. Klotz, Phil, ... so many faces, names will I ever sort them out? Good to see and meet you all again.

S10 owner that would be me i usually bring my 810.

• Like 1

Hey hobo thanks for taking a pic of my car! Haha and getting the good side at that lol

i had noticed i took a picture of it. was just walking through snapping pictures. some cars got looked at (more because of rims and pinstripping, there were only really 3 or 6 i stopped at when i was taking the pictures) and the rest i figured i'd see when i went through my pictures. no problem, if it's on show i take at least one picture

Ur welcome Mike. Some people say my parts are gold ;).

A couple fellow ratsun members would have not made it had it not been for driving my truck. Selling parts to pay for the gas and stay. And I get to clean out my shed a little bit. However bad habits die hard and I came home with more stuff than I left with.

• Like 3

Ur welcome Mike. Some people say my parts are gold ;).

A couple fellow ratsun members would have not made it had it not been for driving my truck. Selling parts to pay for the gas and stay. And I get to clean out my shed a little bit. However bad habits die hard and I came home with more stuff than I left with.

No #fml's allowed.

• Like 2

You should have gone lou. Then you would have first hand knowledge about this. See if you think paying 33% to 40% more for nothing feels like a 'few cups of coffee'. 

I would have,Prior commitments.

If you wanna play,you gotta pay,the automotive hobby isnt a cheap one.So we pay :hug:

I get it costs,and given the exchange..it feels like you get it in the...

But is it worth it?

For sure, memories,nothing better than them.

Shit I remember the first shasta I went to(back in 95) like it was yesterday.

Cant put a price tag on that imo.

And bang for the buck

48 hrs,at $15.whats that per hr cost?

I would have,Prior commitments.

If you wanna play,you gotta pay,the automotive hobby isnt a cheap one.So we pay :hug:

I get it costs,and given the exchange..it feels like you get it in the...

But is it worth it?

For sure, memories,nothing better than them.

Shit I remember the first shasta I went to(back in 95) like it was yesterday.

Cant put a price tag on that imo.

And bang for the buck

48 hrs,at $15.whats that per hr cost?

It's the point, man..  Maybe you're fine with it. Some of us aren't.

It was good seeing you Mike! Always a fucking blast man..  Love getting together and talking :rofl:.   Can't wait till next year...  Wife and I got home... Pulled up to the house, shut the car off and looked at each other...  I said to her,  God I wanna go back!!  She did too.  Silly lives getting in the way of datsun life.

• Like 3

Yeah...well...I had my Canby brought to me...

IMG_20160612_173932020_zpsf9uxhmz4.jpg

IMG_20160612_190439992_zpszi7mvkat.jpg

IMG_20160612_190459085_zpsdspnqq76.jpg

Mike got here at about 5PM. We hung out and shot the shit.

Went for a short cruise to King City to some hole in the wall trucker diner and had ourselves some coffee and a snack.

Thanks for being here, Mike. It was great seeing you again.

sweet third datsun show this weekend ...second best turnout...!!!

mike were u there sunday?

• Like 2

Some on here will get a great chuckle outta that sentence .. and to you guys,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck off.

But thanks by looking at his oil he needed a oil change pretty soon ,, so he said he was going to roll over to the wall-of-marts to see if they had that diesel kind you and H2theizzo mentioned

Nanner That cam 'chafing' on Phat's car may also have been from lack of valve clearance not letting the oil do it's job. Make him get him some RotellaT or Delo 400.

• Like 1

Some on here will get a great chuckle outta that sentence .. and to you guys,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck off.

But thanks by looking at his oil he needed a oil change pretty soon ,, so he said he was going to roll over to the wall-of-marts to see if they had that diesel kind you and H2theizzo mentioned

I usually pick up dello at oreilleys.
  • Like 1

You all heard it here first...Canby had anal xxx action.....I hope you used lube and condoms....safety first!

Spit...

sweet third datsun show this weekend ...second best turnout...!!!

mike were u there sunday?

Len Robertson and I made it a forth show. F10, 710, 510 and an S10 showed up.

Yeah till about 11:30. Figured the convoy from Eugene would have been there by then.... and was really itching to be on the road. Was in Calgary 1 AM Tuesday morn..... and was afraid James would want some of those parts back.  :lol:

S10 owner that would be me i usually bring my 810.

Was hoping you won an award. Hey!, saw another S10 Monday morning in East Washington..

Spit...

Len Robertson and I made it a forth show. F10, 710, 510 and an S10 showed up.

Yeah till about 11:30. Figured the convoy from Eugene would have been there by then.... and was really itching to be on the road. Was in Calgary 1 AM Tuesday morn..... and was afraid James would want some of those parts back.  :lol:

Was hoping you won an award. Hey!, saw another S10 Monday morning in East Washington..

Datzenmike, that convoy from Eugene got to Canby at right about the time you left. I was disappointed so many people had already left,but a lot of people were still around too.

We had heard alot of talk that the show would be wrapping up around noon/1pm,but it was still going at around 3pm. Many of the people that didn't make the trip from Eugene to Canby Sunday were under the same impression. I heard themail same thing at Canby. Some kind of mix up there. Too bad,because there would have been alot more people show up Sunday otherwise.

• Like 2

Ted,  thanks for minding those parts for me, appreciate it.

^^^

This, Thanks again Ted and thanks again Mike!

And thanks again Farmer too!

Edit:

Mike brought these parts down from Canada (kc rear flat glass and napZ shift fork), he passed them on to Ted to hold and Farmer brought them down to me in Springfield. Now thats what I call RATSUN COMMUNITY helping each other out. I meant to come up myself to get them but my transportation didn't want to cooperate to do anything this weekend. 

image_zpsrqhhph8n.jpg

• Like 6