CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jorge ,,,,,,,bringin on the drama..............

I knew Datdoug and the fucking guy was dying of fuckin brain cancer for 2 FUCKING YEARS and Rick rat was thanking people for the thoughts and you bring your datslocos poisonous facebook bullshit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck you man.........

Give us ALL a fucking break already.

Facebook drama? Ok... I was wearing a shirt the first thing that was in my closet and threw it on to drive up. I just thought it was weird Rick was staring at me the way he did I didn't care I was just making a joke out that only no disrespect for Datdoug I would have gladly signed the card even though I didn't personally know him I just didn't know that was going on.

So now I'm being call a pussy for not saying anything I didn't have to all because I thought was funny, weird...

You seen to like to rile up shit with everyone for some reason like I said it was a joke don't like it well too bad. I didn't go to Canby to start crap because I don't care I just made a side joke and you get all worked up.

It's called being a grown up about drama bud I don't drive my ass to Canby to start crap, keyboard warrior says the guy who got his feathers ruffed up.

MY comment was joking about Drakers 50 car comment lol ............... Jorges was commenting about someone that fucking died ,,, and  you are really so fucking stupid YOU  can't see the difference,,,,,,,,, that is some serious  fucking punk ass shit 

I will take Drakers shit if / when it comes cuz he gives me shit online quite a bit

Do you even read?

Where did I comment about a deceased person?

I will say that was pretty low of you to say such a thing about me on social media but hey it is ratsun right...Not. You took my staring joke way too personal tell me how you really feel. I have had many deaths in my family recently the last fucked up thing I'd ever put in my head is to make fun of a deceased person giving the fact it's coming out of you makes no sense to me but whatever helps you sleep at night. Just don't bite your tongue next year when you see me, and please remind because I'm sure I will forgot all this highschool BS.

Ok can we all just agree 50 was a very modest over compensation ...... We have seen pics ....... Naner was glaring at me for telling him to stop being a a hole ........ And he was hangry ....as usual and my still be .......... I'm pretty sure a lot of ratsuners spent more money on a gamble of su's that may or may not work then the camping for canby .....it's a fun time with fun cars and parts and our people can we just enjoy the get together and stop complaining about 20 bucks ........ Pretty sure if 20 bucks is a stretch to come up with u should sell the Datsun and go buy a more reliable hobby ......... Datsuns will 20 buck u to death

• Like 6

Just to recap.....

HE SAID THIS

Thank you for all that took the couple minutes to sign the card for Datdoug, I delivered the card today and his mother was really touched by the thoughtfulness of the Ratsun family

YOU POSTED THIS IN RESPONSE

I didn't know there was a card either, you just kept staring at me with an angry face was it the Datslocos t-shirt? I don't carry extra to give out incase you wanted one lol.

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THIS

And if HE ( meaning YOU ) is to much of a fucking pussy to tell a fat OLD MAN that has had a stroke to stop giving him dirty looks IN PERSON  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe he's toooo much of a pussy to keyboard warrior in here.

Took you three days to come up with this excuse

Blah blah blah shit to make to convince yourself your not wrong

And this

Blah blah blah shit to make to convince yourself your not wrong

IT has nothing what-so fucking ever to do with Datslocos it just came out that way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It has everything to do with a lack of  RESPECT ( by you personally) for someone that has just fucking died calling someone out for staring (really?) at you  welcome to the Jr high girls locker room folks......... Did i say anything about Hobos comment ,,,,, no,,,,,,,,, because it was not childish keyboard warrior like yours was. 

• Like 1

Well I have read a bunch on the Canby stuff, Most of the up-roar is over a few bucks(a few cups of coffee?)

I know it costs alot to get something like that together, Rent fairgrounds,insurance etc etc.

It looks like it was more relaxed this year for judging(this I like)

Most do not go for the "car show" per say,but more so for the people etc.

Its worth a few extra bucks (imo) to see some good peoples

You should have gone lou. Then you would have first hand knowledge about this. See if you think paying 33% to 40% more for nothing feels like a 'few cups of coffee'. 

• Like 3

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to everyone that made Canby happen this year. I have been MIA on ratsun this year and I missed all the drama (probably for the best), that led to the Rats and Dats event to happen on the same weekend. 

My dad and I have been coming to Canby from the Bay Area for 8 or 9 years now, Its become a yearly tradition since we heard about it all those years ago. I would say even more than the actual datsuns, the great people that we have met in Oregon have been the reason we continue to come back year after year. It was a bummer this year that some of those great people were split between two shows. I met another father/son tandem this year that came from Virginia... and they didn't see vintage Canby this year.

Just my 2 cents. Long live Canby.

• Like 4

James if your ass is sore from the fucking I gave you then it's your own fault for those great parts prices. Every time I left was to take the parts back to my car. Every time I came back past your stall I got the urge to fuck you again.  :lol: You's so easy, don't ever change!!!

Ted, great spending time with you and thanks for minding those parts for me, appreciate it.

Nanner That cam 'chafing' on Phat's car may also have been from lack of valve clearance not letting the oil do it's job. Make him get him some RotellaT or Delo 400.

Neil, Wide, Izzo, Fernando?, S10 owner (sorry memory storage is full) Mr. Klotz, Phil, ... so many faces, names will I ever sort them out? Good to see and meet you all again.

• Like 3

Yeah...well...I had my Canby brought to me...

IMG_20160612_173932020_zpsf9uxhmz4.jpg

IMG_20160612_190439992_zpszi7mvkat.jpg

IMG_20160612_190459085_zpsdspnqq76.jpg

Mike got here at about 5PM. We hung out and shot the shit.

Went for a short cruise to King City to some hole in the wall trucker diner and had ourselves some coffee and a snack.

Thanks for being here, Mike. It was great seeing you again.

• Like 6

Yeah...well...I had my Canby brought to me...IMG_20160612_173932020_zpsf9uxhmz4.jpgIMG_20160612_190439992_zpszi7mvkat.jpgIMG_20160612_190459085_zpsdspnqq76.jpg

Mike got here at about 5PM. We hung out and shot the shit.

Went for a short cruise to King City to some hole in the wall trucker diner and had ourselves some coffee and a snack.

Thanks for being here, Mike. It was great seeing you again.

Fuck yeah!, Pasco truck stop....I stop there every time I go to Spokane (if it's open) good service & decent grub!